Going to WDW in 5 days !!!

Janey1

Earning My Ears
Hi all

I am new on this site. First of all I just wanted to say Hi. Secondly I can't sleep at the moment as I'm too excited. My hubby and I go to WDW on Saturday.

We are DVC members, so its not like its the first time. Infact it will be the fouth visit and I am just as excited, even more so than the first time we went. I hope this makes sense !!!

We are stopping at the AKL and BWV.

Does any one else get like this? We have disney nights and put on the free video you can get to help plan your holiday!! (We have the complete set of videos from 1997).

If anyone has any advise on how to sleep or indeed anything we have to do when we are there (its been 2 years since we were last there) please leave a message !

Take care Janey X
:p

We fly out on Thursday and I'm a wreck! Do you remember last year's WDW advert when the kids can't sleep because they're too excited? Well I've been like that for over a week now.

As for the planning videos I've watched them so often that my kids can quote them (complete with fake American accent!!). - We particularly like the little girl outside it's tough to be a bug in 2000 video.

Anyway enjoy the excitement - it's part of the magic. I can't help with sleep though, I just take a nap when I can, and hope to catch up on sleep after our holiday.

Libby

I go on sunday! i am really excited sleeping ok so far but by the end of the week i will be a wreck! the magic of disney always does that to me and theres lots more besides to look forward to this visit like my IOA first time :)

Originally posted by Janey1
Does any one else get like this? We have disney nights and put on the free video you can get to help plan your holiday!! (We have the complete set of videos from 1997).

LOL, Janey - you're amongst friends here!

Thankyou

It's so nice to know that I'm not alone.

Have A GREAT TIME ALL

Janey xx:wave: :wave:

Janey and Mr Janey - don't worry about sleeping now, just keep looking forward to your hols:D

I love those videos, keep me going until our next trip. I've even managed to "keep" the MIL's very special Epcot video she purchased years ago . . . actually, think I might just go and put the video on now the sun's gone in, especially as I've got the Universal one too;)

Have a great trip:p

we watched our old florida holiday (1990) video a few weeks ago....

i cringed when i was on camera

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter