Golden Horseshoe Question...

YachtClubishome

Earning My Ears
What time should we get in line to see the first showing at the Golden Horseshoe on Saturday, March 4th? The first show is at 11:15.

Also, how long does the show last? We have a 1:00 party reservation at Build A Bear we need to make.

Thanks from a newbie! :sunny:

The show is 30 minutes long. As for when to get in line, it depends on where you want to sit. As I like being in front, I'm usually in line by 10 (and am usually the first there). If you don't care, then be there around 10:45 (that's when they open the doors). The first show does tend to fill up quite quickly.

I know Billy Hill and the Hillbillies are there sometimes. What other shows do they have? Do they still have a showing of the original show as when Disneyland first opened? That would be great and very nostalgic.

Baloo2003 said:
I know Billy Hill and the Hillbillies are there sometimes. What other shows do they have? Do they still have a showing of the original show as when Disneyland first opened? That would be great and very nostalgic.

No, that show was retired when the original comedian who hosted the show retired many years ago.

When I was last went to the GH you ate lunch while watching the show. Is that still the case? If so can you make reservations in advance (and how far in advance)?

The only show in there now is Billy Hill & the Hillbillies. Reservations are a thing of the past (they went away in 1999), but they still have food. The current menu is Chicken Strips, Fish & Chips, Mozzerella Sticks, Chili in a Bread Bowl, and Chili Fries, along with assorted desserts. As of last time I was there (last Saturday) they were doing what is called continuous service, meaning they don't close between shows (they used to close for about 15 minutes to clean btween shows) and you can pretty much go in whenever you want unless a show is completely full. This policy could change at any given time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter