• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Golf at WDW

hunty

Mouseketeer
I'm off to BWV for 10 days then OKW for 4 days on Thursday this week, ( unfortunately travelling with JMC I booked with Style holidays at Thomas Cook - normally Fly Virgin but worked out £1000 more this time for family of 5 - Now found out I fly Manchetser Sandford via Birmingham!!!:( )

Does anybody have info on WDW golf rates I understand that there are cheaper rates now , but I also know there is a golf membership I can buy for $85 that gets me better rates - Anybody have a clear picture I think WDW web site is out of date.
I will probably play 5 times (family are very understanding:cool: )

Thanks for all your friendly hellos on the discussion board it is a very friendly place to be!

Thanks
thats got the info I wanted, after 10 am I get the better deal
FORE

Just in case theres anybody interested, all courses offer price slice after 10am, it $45 a round including buggey. I booked yesterday for today all courses are empty! you can literally turn up and play. I played LBV at 10:04 and only saw the guy I was playing with all the way round great!!
even the rain held off until the 19th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter