golf cart price?

Hessie628

Mouseketeer
hi everyone. i'm going to wdw dec 7-16 w/my family. we go every year and every year we rent a golf cart. we are staying longer than we usually do this time. i read awhile back that some people were able to get discounted weekly rates on the carts. is this true? if so, how much? thanks for any info.
-jessica

We rented one for 7 days and it came down to $37 per day instead of $40. Not much but it helped:D

We saw people with RVs with their own golf carts. However, you can't rent golf carts from an outside source and bring them in.

I thought it was o.k. to rent elsewhere but they couldn't deliver it to you there:confused:

Krisu,
I apologize...I believe you're right. You can rent elsewhere but you have to find the transportation to bring it in. I guess it's the same thing as bringing your own golf cart from home, if you have one.

I wonder how much a used one costs:D Might be worth it:D

just wanted everyone to know------my brother called the bike barn the other day and reserved the golf cart and the woman he spoke to said they were getting booked fast for dec. so if anyone is thinking of renting one i would call asap. oh-- and we did get a discount for renting over 7 days.
-jessica

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter