Good airfare, book now?

Luckymommyx2

Wishing you a magical day
I'm a little sceptical about booking airfare right now, especially with the war, SARS, and dear only knows what else that MAY pop up. I was checking several airlines for our dates and found one I thought was really good.

Southwest is offering a promo fare of $69.77 each way for a total of $674 (taxes and fees included) for the four of us. Everything else was $750 and up. I would be flying August 30-September 4. I think it's pretty good, but do you think it will get any better?Do you think I should book now?

Thanks! :D

Between my disappointment with Delta's Song prices and SARS I think we are going to try to drive it.....

That airfare I would book now. As far as SARS, I would not worry about it quite yet. Media hype so far.

Find a good price with agreeable departure/arrival times? Book it! I just booked (actually around noon on 4/2) myself DW, DS2.5 and DS5 out of SDF (Louisville Int'l) to MCO (instead of any of the 6 or 7 closer airports) because the flight prices (or the departure/arrival times) were out of my range. Luckily, SDF is near MIL/FIL's house where we can spend a day on either side of the trip in December. :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I did book SW yesterday afternoon. I got the earliest flight out and an afternoon return, just like I wanted. I couldn't beat the rate and I wanted to jump on it before my times were gone. Now I move on to limo/towncar and hotel bookings!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter