Good breakfast at Sunset Grill!

BC

DIS Veteran
I have read lots of mixed reviews regarding the Sunset grill, but we were pleased with our buffet. There are eggs, grits, potatoes, bacon, sausage, corned beef hash, fruits, muffins, danish, toast, bagels, english muffins, cereals, pancakes, french toast, biscuits and gravy, etc. It was $13.95 per adult which included all the juice and coffee refills you wanted, but considering we paid $25 for 3 muffins and 4 drinks at the Croissant Moon Bakery the morning before, we didn't think it was so bad in comparison for what we got.

Thanks, we are going in Aug and that sounded like a good way to fill up my bottomless pit boys. We are staying at RPH though so that might not work.

wheatenwalker ... you could walk to the HRH from the RPH it is about a 10 min walk. You could then take the boat or walk to the parks (5 min to US, 8 to IOA)

Thnaks, that sounds like a reasonable walk, and the breakfast sounds good for my kids- thanks for the info.

It really is a good breakfast! Well worth the price!
The last time we stayed at PBH, we grabbed some coffee, juice & bagels at the gelato place & it was almost $10.00 pp! So Sunset Grill is well worth it.

Thanks for the post....I have 2 teenage sons who will love the breakfast buffet. Great price too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter