Good Friday Dilemma

Paul and Shirley

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

Ok next years dilemma is that Shirley insists on everyone (in our family) eating fish on Good Friday. We are planning on being DTD for the evening - (Fillet of Fish at McDonalds for lunch).

So the question is do we go to Cap 'n' Jacks or Fulton's Crabhouse.

If anyone has tried either of these and can recommend one, or has any other suggestions please shout out.

It's a way of fasting by not eating meat on Good Friday. This is one of the most important dates on the Christian calander.

I've not actually eaten at either, but I've heard plenty about both and if you are looking for a good quality meal in a nicer restaurant. Cap Jack's is cheaper but I've heard a few complaints about the food & service there.

Be sure to check out the Dining Database for an idea of the Fultons menu & prices (Cap Jacks isn't on it though)

Penny :D

We've been to Cap'n Jack's but not Fulton's.

The last time we went was at least two or three years ago, and it was our second visit because we'd enjoyed the first one so much! We went for lunch and had fairly light meals, which may be why I think of it as more of a snack place than for a special meal. I remember the food being great, the setting very relaxing, but the service a bit patchy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter