• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Good ideas for rides!

So many ideas, so little time. I loved the themed rides like Tower of Terror and Space Mountain. I would love a Cars magic motion ride.

After listening to the Hawaiian Roller Coaster ride song from Lilo and Stitch (I haven't seen the movie, but I love the song!), I would like a real Hawaiian Roller Coaster.

Rides that exist at Tokyo DisneySea that would be great additions in the U.S.

Journey to the Center of the Earth
20K Leagues Under the Sea (not the same as the original WDW ride)
Indiana Jones Adventure (exists in CA, but need one in FL)
Magic Lamp Theater - Genii Magic Show (3-D movie enhanced with animatronics and live magicians)

Actually, what I would love to see is the entire DisneySea park recreated in Orlando (replace Tower of Terror and Turtle Talk, since those are already in Orlando, but everything else would make unique additions to the WDW experience).

A Wall-E themed dark ride touring the Axiom where guests get to sit in the cool recliners from the movie. (put it in Tomorrowland, probably replacing CoP)

An Up themed cable car ride with some thrills and the cars shaped like the Up house. Put it in a new South America section of AK, or in Adventureland.

This thread would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

I would love to see an inverted roller coaster with the Monsters Inc theme. Twisting and turning, dodging the monsters and doors! You could enter new "rooms" go through the monsters lab, etc!! It could be great!!

I'm not sure of the ride mechanics, but I'd love to see something Tron related, maybe light cycles or something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter