Good Morning CRUISE LINE BOARD Family

CoolMIckey...
Don't worry about being lost.... I left popcorn to find my way.... and the birds ate everything! :lmao:

There are some great clues om the Community Board.... look for the thread from Ty.
And good luck... Im lost there too :thumbsup2

Maybe tomorrow will be the "big" day; or shall I say today??? :sunny:

Miss Eeyore...there are over 130pages on the CB now!!! I do find it hard to keep up! :surfweb:

Carol :wave2:

if we see a post from Elvis on these boards!

Sure would like to know what the big secret project is or at least some kind of time frame on when it's "constructed"

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE :sunny:

I think today is the BIG day we all are waiting for. I'll be back today after work since I can't reply at work.

Talk Later
Joanna

From the disABILITIES board this morning from TY:

OVER ON THE COMMUNITY BOARD TODAY

THERE WILL BE A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT

TIM GUNN WILL BE STARTING A THREAD

AND THE IDENITY OF THE "REAL" CELEB" WILL BE REVEALED

ONLY ONE OF US IS REAL YA KNOW

SO JOIN US THERE WITH YOUR GUESS

THIS MEANS WE ARE ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE

SECRET PROJECT

Now what???

I CAN'T STAND ALL THIS WAITING!!!!!
9.gif

Morning Kelly! :wave:

Add me to the DIS addicts club. :sad2: I am spending WAY TOO MUCH time on the boards this week. :rotfl2: :surfweb: If other posters are right, we will know what's up some time today! Thank goodness. :cheer2: :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana: :cheer2:

popcorn:: Well another day, and more clues and a reveal. Guess I'll be checking in thruout the day again.

What's this about Kelly and wearing Crocs? Is there a picture anywhere?

popcorn:: I need some more soda, where is the drink station when I need it?

Hi Kelly! I watch you and Reege every morning while I walk on the treadmill. Speeking of, I need to get my walking shoes on............

Good Morning Kelly and All!

Off the check the other therads the this big mystery! I'll be back soon... if not Im truly lost! :lmao:

Morning Kelly :sunny: How's Big Daddy!!!

Brett

:badpc: I been reading all the post and replys on all the boards. So one suggested that some of the celebs that are on the board are not the celebs at all :confused3...HMMMM, so is there really a project or something special really going to happen :confused3 :badpc: On the other board disners are starting to questioning this whole thing... :blush: gina :guilty:

CACruisin' said:
Morning Kelly! :wave:

Add me to the DIS addicts club. :sad2: I am spending WAY TOO MUCH time on the boards this week. :rotfl2: :surfweb: If other posters are right, we will know what's up some time today! Thank goodness. :cheer2: :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana: :cheer2:

I'm doing the same thing over here. I I really do have to ran the vaccum sometime today before everyone comes home.

lettie

You know that we all are already a part of the virtual project. the DIS has installed new servers and they wanted a real world test of what very high and sustained traffic load on the servers would produce and if they could handle the bandwidth. So far so good - they are probably good for a couple of more years. They'll have to come up with another "gimick" for this test to contiue since it appears we are running out of steam.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter