GOOD MORNING DIS! Whoopsidoodle Hangers On and Friends Meet Here Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eclpz314 said:
I keep deleting stuff from the list.......am I not following through all the way?
Never had to worry about a full pm box before! Help!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Don't forget to delete your "sent messages" too. That is the most common clog of PM boxes

Eclpz314 said:
I keep deleting stuff from the list.......am I not following through all the way?
Never had to worry about a full pm box before! Help!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Don't forget your Sent box. I know I did! :blush:

Oops! Just like Tim said!!! :teeth:

Tim Gunn said:
Right now just hang tight and wait until the teams get settled into the new homes and get to know each other. When the first challenge starts, we will be looking for you guys to start cheering.

Unless of course you would like to pull all the audience members together and form cheering teams for each team?

Would that be by choice or will you choose it for us? :confused3

You guys are so excited that you didn't even notice my snazzy new signature? :rolleyes1

Well, yay me! Now I'm going to stop pretending that it isn't almost 2:30 in the morning, and turn in -- good night, everyone! :wave: Party on!

AMaloy314 said:
Would you mind sending it to me, too? I can't it to work at this end either.
Thanks!
No problem, give me a second. :rolleyes1

CT_Dad said:
Hi, everyone and congrats to all those who made a team. I just got home from a day out in NYC and saw the list.
:wave: Hi Darren! Thanks. Congrats to you too!!!!!!!

KEW80 said:
Would that be by choice or will you choose it for us? :confused3

No, I'm going to let you guys cheer for whichever team you like. (although I would like to see you guys split yourselves up so every team has a cheering squad!)

Tim Gunn said:
You guys are so excited that you didn't even notice my snazzy new signature? :rolleyes1

Hey, LTS gave you the scissors pages ago! Or can't you reach them? ;)

Just checking my siggie... no messages in my inbox...everyone is shopping or sleeping. Since it's the transportation board maybe they're traveling?? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

thotfulspot said:
Well, yay me! Now I'm going to stop pretending that it isn't almost 2:30 in the morning, and turn in -- good night, everyone! :wave: Party on!

Night thot!

Tim Gunn said:

I noticed it in the PM...but you are free to go now...we have the list! I put my torches away and hid the matches.

thotfulspot said:
Hey, LTS gave you the scissors pages ago! Or can't you reach them? ;)

Do my arms and hands look in any condition to grab scissors? :rotfl:

Hey there!

Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what next? Do we have some criteria to follow as we settle in?

Tim Gunn said:
Do my arms and hands look in any condition to grab scissors? :rotfl:

I've sent help:

28f080f1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter