GOOD MORNING DIS! Whoopsidoodle Hangers On and Friends Meet Here Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning again everyone. :surfweb:
Equipped with my coffee and lack of sleep. I must say, I'm really enjoying my new job... Reading paragraphs outloud as a group, watching movies :happytv: I never knew what it felt like to be paid to go to school. :lmao: Nontheless... Just stopping in and saying hi because I miss everyone. I hope to get wroking on that audience challenge soon. Until then, I'll talk to you all later tonight hopefully.

Have a great day, Nikkole!

Glad the new job is going well...:goodvibes

Hi! There's still plenty of time to come up with your idea before the deadline. I was concerned that I had misread something when people were submitting theirs already!!!

Hi! There's still plenty of time to come up with your idea before the deadline. I was concerned that I had misread something when people were submitting theirs already!!!

Yep, I'm hoping being out and about will provide inspiration...I get my best ideas when I'm trying to think about other things. And some people just get on it, get it done and turn it in. I've been surprised by that on other challenges, while I'm still just thinking about it. To quote my son, That's just not "how I roll....";)

3pirates, I haven't found the motivation to work on the challenge yet. I've thought about it, but also just haven't felt anything. Without being too whiny, which I really try not to be here or most places, I haven't had a helluva lot of motivation for anything the last several months, so I think that now that I'm not forced into doing something I'm kind of fizzling. But I'm also a crisis thinker, so perhaps as the deadline approaches I will be able to focus better.

Good morning, all!

Not to gloat, really, just to make a plain statement of fact, I am sitting here at my desk sipping my second cup of coffee of the day, in all its foamy, steamy goodness. Mmmm, coffee.

I have a rare day without a single item on the schedule -- no activities for the kids in the afternoon, nobody coming by for tutoring, no nothing -- so I'm taking advantage of the quiet to tackle my frightening list of Things To Do. Laundry. Change the guinea pig cage. Straighten the kitchen. Walk the dog. File and organize all the papers forming towering mounds of doom on my desk.

So what have I actually done so far today? Gotten my kids ready for school and out the door, and then I went back to bed with my coffee (first cup), took a long morning nap (aaaaaahh), read part of my paper, snuggled with my puppy, and now I'm sitting here with you guys! And my second cup of coffee.

It's relaxing, but I need to get this stuff done!! Arghh!!

3pirates, I haven't found the motivation to work on the challenge yet. I've thought about it, but also just haven't felt anything. Without being too whiny, which I really try not to be here or most places, I haven't had a helluva lot of motivation for anything the last several months, so I think that now that I'm not forced into doing something I'm kind of fizzling. But I'm also a crisis thinker, so perhaps as the deadline approaches I will be able to focus better.

:hug: I don't know what's going on that you haven't felt motivated, but the nice thing about these audience challenges is that you don't HAVE to do them. So far I've done all of the ones that I've been in town to do, and it's been fun. If I don't get an idea that excites me on this one, I just won't do it. If I do, it will be fun putting it together. The nice thing on this side is you're not letting anyone down, and you can take or leave each challenge, knowing there will probably be a different one later. :flower3:

Good morning, all!

Not to gloat, really, just to make a plain statement of fact, I am sitting here at my desk sipping my second cup of coffee of the day, in all its foamy, steamy goodness. Mmmm, coffee.

I have a rare day without a single item on the schedule -- no activities for the kids in the afternoon, nobody coming by for tutoring, no nothing -- so I'm taking advantage of the quiet to tackle my frightening list of Things To Do. Laundry. Change the guinea pig cage. Straighten the kitchen. Walk the dog. File and organize all the papers forming towering mounds of doom on my desk.

So what have I actually done so far today? Gotten my kids ready for school and out the door, and then I went back to bed with my coffee (first cup), took a long morning nap (aaaaaahh), read part of my paper, snuggled with my puppy, and now I'm sitting here with you guys! And my second cup of coffee.

Oh, thotful, I had that day the other day! (With crummier coffee!) But then yesterday I turned into an efficiency machine! I think sometimes it is good to take that day off....you must need it!:goodvibes

SHOOT! SHOOT! SHOOT! Just when there are people to talk to, I look at the lock and have to be ready to go in 10 minutes!:scared1: Must go do hair/makeup NOW!

HAVE A GOOD DAY, EVERYONE!:goodvibes

Good morning, all!

The only "real" thing I have on my schedule today is meeting some old work friends for lunch!! :cool1:

Oh, thotful, I had that day the other day! (With crummier coffee!) But then yesterday I turned into an efficiency machine! I think sometimes it is good to take that day off....you must need it!:goodvibes

Hey, good for you!! The trouble with me is, while I could talk for hours about really needing a lazy day, tomorrow and the weekend are going to be SLAMMED, and I'm really counting on getting the pedestrian stuff out of the way today so I can concentrate when it counts.

Ah well, I still have the afternoon ahead of me, and the days are getting longer, so as soon as I pick up my DS from school, we'll see if the extra caffeine hasn't made a difference in my energy level.

SHOOT! SHOOT! SHOOT! Just when there are people to talk to, I look at the lock and have to be ready to go in 10 minutes!:scared1: Must go do hair/makeup NOW!

HAVE A GOOD DAY, EVERYONE!:goodvibes

I have to step out and pick up my DS now, too -- see you later!!

And just one note before I dash (well, meander) out -- before Christmas, I posted that I was having a day of pressure and got a package, which turned out to contain my prize for a contest thingy I had barely remembered entering -- a Nintendo DS case, cleaning cloth, and dangling thing, all in a Pirates of the Caribbean 2 theme. After Christmas, my DS coincidentally pooled all his money together and bought himself a long-wished-for Nintendo DS, so that was handy, wasn't it?

The poster with a huge and lovely image of Captain Jack Sparrow remains mine, however. Yum! :love:

See you later!!

Now that's what I call a schedule!! :thumbsup2

Ack, stupid 40 second rule!!
This was the first free day I've had. I actually had to do real typing all weekend and take a bunch of pictures to go with it. I took a crash course on using our digital camera to get it done! I always left that up to someone else and used my real camera.

:hug: I don't know what's going on that you haven't felt motivated, but the nice thing about these audience challenges is that you don't HAVE to do them. So far I've done all of the ones that I've been in town to do, and it's been fun. If I don't get an idea that excites me on this one, I just won't do it. If I do, it will be fun putting it together. The nice thing on this side is you're not letting anyone down, and you can take or leave each challenge, knowing there will probably be a different one later. :flower3:
That's what I figure--I'll just see if I end up thinking of something and if not I'll enjoy reading the other submissions.

:grouphug: I can relate to the motivation. Usually by now I would have it finished and submitted. But there is no motivation. Hope you feel up to it soon!

:grouphug: I can relate to the motivation. Usually by now I would have it finished and submitted. But there is no motivation. Hope you feel up to it soon!

Something is wrong if the two of us aren't feeling motivated. :sad2:

I do have something else that I'm cooking up, however. Something snarkier. :woohoo:

Something is wrong if the two of us aren't feeling motivated. :sad2:

I do have something else that I'm cooking up, however. Something snarkier. :woohoo:

Woo hoo!!! I can't wait to find out what's percolating in your brain!! popcorn::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter