Good Neighbor hotel resort fees

TheHoppingTigger

Earning My Ears
When Booking through the Disneyland website to the daily fees get added onto your reservation when booking though the website? For instance the Holiday Inn & Suites Anaheim (near the parking Garage) just added a amenity/resort Fee of 25.00 per night starting last mouth. I don't see any fees being shown on the Disneyland website when booking but see it on other sites. I have noticed this for other hotels as well. I am thinking about switching to another hotel.

Since you are booking through Disneyland site/Walt Disney Travel Company and Disneyland has designated them a Good neighbor I do not think they charge those fees. I could be wrong.

When Booking through the Disneyland website to the daily fees get added onto your reservation when booking though the website? For instance the Holiday Inn & Suites Anaheim (near the parking Garage) just added a amenity/resort Fee of 25.00 per night starting last mouth. I don't see any fees being shown on the Disneyland website when booking but see it on other sites. I have noticed this for other hotels as well. I am thinking about switching to another hotel.
Disney probably has not updated their site if the fee was only added last month. The language in the Terms & Conditions within the section about what is not included in the price is vague enough that it covers situations such as this.

Resort fees are usually collected by the hotel either at check in or added to your folio to be paid when you check out.

I would plan on that fee being added irrespective of where or how you book.

I'd probably phone the hotel directly, explain that I booked their 'Good Neighbor' hotel thru WDTC at XX price per night and want to know if the hotel is going to add any separate/resort fees to my stay. I HATE surprise charges, even if I'm halfway expecting them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter