Good person to person trading places?

Chip and Dale

Mouseketeer
I know that most people trade pins at either WOD or near Pin Central at WDW, but are there any other places where traders show up regularly? Are there any days which are better than others?

I thought I read a post awhile back about something in the Contemporary...

Any help appreciated!

Here's a few good places:

The Boardwalk Resort Pin cart

The pin cart at Downtown Disney

Expo Hall at MK, be sure to attend a Pin session with Scoop usually around 1pm

Contemporary Resort pin cart

and finally the pin trading station at Epcot, and sometimes in the former Pizza and Pasta resturant if the weather is too darn hot or wet.

Good Luck,

Larry

At the Contemporary at 7p.m. on the 4th floor, I hostess a pin meet every Friday. A lot of the traders are newbies. They may have a couple of months worth of pins. so you may be considered an old hand at it from their perspective. Anyway, just beware that it is all low energy, trade for fun people. No high stakes rollers at this meet.

Having attended Kathryn's meet at the Contemporary last Friday, I can certainly attest to the over-all pleasantness of it. Scott, the Cast Member in charge of the pin kiosk there, is very helpful and shares our pinatic enthusiasm. For those going to the Boardwalk, Leighton (who is the cast member there in the evenings) is also knowledgeable and helpful. Thanks to everyone who made my first pin event and subsequent pin meetings so pleasant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter