Good price for hopper plus???

FirstTimertoDiz

<font color=teal>I love visiting NYC<br><font colo
I found a website that offers 5-day hopper plus passes for $238 incl tax. Is this a good price?? I am so confused and overwhelmed with trying to plan my first trip to Disney, that now I don't know if I would recognize a good deal if it hit me!!

Thanks!

Lisa

Anxiously awaiting June 15, 2002

Welcome!

Looks better than DC rates posted elswhere on DIS. Be sure to figure in the shipping/handling cost (if any) when making you decision.

Also, make sure before buying that this is the right package for you (do you want to do the water parks and PI). If not, then plain Park Hopper might be better.

Welcome to the DIS FirstTimer!!! :) We will try our best to take some of the stress off of you while planning your trip.

The price that you are quoting is a very good price. Do you mind me asking where you found it? I don't think that you will find anything cheaper.

Again - WELCOME! :)

Thanks FirstTimer for the link. I have never heard of this site, but I am going to ask around and see what I can find out.

:)

Welcome to the boards! I've used 'Floridaorlandotickets.com' twice and have had GREAT success with them. I just went onto their site and they had the 5 Day Hopper Plus passes for $216.00...Tax INCLUDED! There is a $7.00 shipping charge for the order, regardless of how many tickets you buy. Also, they throw in a FREE 30 minute calling card with every order. I was a little weary about this but used them in October with NO problems. Also, I received the tickets in 2 days!!!

All I can say is, WATCH OUT! This company might be fine, but several things do send up a red flag here:

First, the site address and the 888 number are not known to the Better Business Bureau at all. (Check www.bbb.com). That means they don't belong to BBB and they haven't been around long enough for the BBB to have heard of them. (BBB reports on both members and non-members).

The order form is NOT SECURE. Big problem. If you send your credit card number and private information through a non-secure server, it could be stolen.

This company charges a minimum of $15 for shipping, which is much higher than two brokers that are known to be dependable. TicketMania.com has FREE shipping and FloridaOrlandoTickets.com charges $7.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

ESO412, I agree with you that FloridaOrlandoTickets is a good company to use, but just wanted to point out that the 5-Day Hopper PLUS is actually $245 through them. I believe you were looking at the regular 5-Day Hopper. :)

I think it's $251 for the 5-Day Hopper Plus from TicketMania, but they charge less shipping, so it's kind of a trade-off.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

Thanks Mary for pointing these things out - except I DID get a secure connection when I went to their "Order Page". Did I miss something or am I not doing something right?
At your suggestion, I too looked up the BBB info on this company and also found nothing.

Thanks for you help!

:)

Beth, you're absolutely right. It is on a secure server. I don't know how I missed that the first time!

Well, that's one less thing to worry about. Anyone want to try it out and be the first guinea pig? :D

The prices ARE tempting. I would just be careful.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

Just checked on that link as well