Good rates for President's Day weekend?

wdwphanatic

Mouseketeer
Just wondering whether, when they finally release discounts for 2004, there will likely be any offered for President's Day weekend since it's a holiday period... I have already reserved a room at the regular rate through Universal, but perhaps I'd be better off purchasing through Hotelkingdom. The current rate thru Universal is $249 for a garden-view room at HRH, while it's $189 at Hotelkingdom. I have a Fan Club card and could buy an Entertainment Book, but I wonder whether those would be the same as what HotelKingdom is offering right now... Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sarah

Doesn't anyone have any info to offer re President's Day weekend?? Did any of you go this year? What was your rate? I looked in the date-and-rate thread above, but didn't see much for HRH garden-view room for that weekend... More information would be much appreciated! Also, if HotelKingdom lowers their rates after you book, do you get that lower rate if you contact them and request it or are you locked into whatever rate they quote you when you book online through them??

Thanks,
Sarah

I got the Entertainment rate of $125 for memorial day week-end this year. I did reserve the room 6 months in advance. But there are good rates available for holiday week-ends if you reserve soon enough.

... I appreciate knowing that you got a discounted rate at HRH for Memorial Day weekend. Hopefully, they'll offer one for President's Day weekend as well. It's less than 6 months away now, however, so I'm getting nervous that I'll be able to get one for that weekend. Does anyone know the answer to my other question about HotelKingdom's rates??

Thanks again,
Sarah

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter