Goofy's Jamboree and Storytime with Belle

Hippychickali

DIS Veteran
Are Goofy's Country Dancin' Jamboree and Storytime with Belle basically for children? Do adults get any enjoyment out of them?

Ali

I thought Goofy's Country Dancin' Jamboree was adorable. I'm a big Goofy fan, so I had to see this show. I thought I would feel funny going to it without kids, but I really enjoyed it. Yes, it's corny and hokey, but it's a lot of fun too. I actually sat upstairs in the balcony and watched the show (videotaped it, actually). It's great because you can sit and have an unobstructed view of the action down below.

Karen

Thanks for the info, Karen. It sounds like a fun time.

Storytime with Belle was an absolutely fun time for me. I just saw it yesterday afternoon (3/9/04), it's pretty entertaining to see her work with the children and even the parents! If you do see it try to be near the ramp on the right hand side if you want to meet her afterwords. Also be about 10 to 15 minutes early; it can get pretty crowded!

Tinkerbell81284princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter