Goofy's reservations for April finally available

Pluto468

DIS Veteran
I was able to get my reservations for April. The meals are listed as "Goofy's springtime" dinner etc.

Sensational Springtime Buffet​

Howdy Guests! Are ya hungry?
From Thursday, March 28 through Sunday, May 12, 2024, you can join Goofy for a bountiful Springtime breakfast, brunch or dinner buffet. Some of his favorite friends will also join in the merriment, including Clarabelle in her first appearance at a Disneyland restaurant.
In addition to regular breakfast or dinner favorites, the Springtime breakfast, brunch and dinner buffets all feature such enticing options as Poached Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail, Snow Crab Claw Cocktail, Orange Saffron Salmon, a carving station with Prime Rib and much more.
With Chef Goofy and his pals donning new outfits to look their springtime best and the restaurant festively decorated to celebrate the season, you won’t want to miss this limited-time special experience.
Please note that different hours, pricing* and a separate cancellation policy apply for the Springtime Buffet:
  • Breakfast – 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM (Adult: $62; Child: $34)
  • Brunch –11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (Adult: $62; Child: $34)
  • Dinner – 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM (Adult: $75; Child: $37)
You must cancel at least one day prior to your reservation to avoid a per person cancellation fee. If you fail to cancel timely or to show up, the credit card provided at the time of reservation will be charged $25 per person.
*Prices exclude tax and gratuity.

Can't wait to see Clarabelle and everyone else in the spring outfits! I bet Pluto will be sporting a cute new tie.
:)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter