Got EVERYTHING we wanted!

Stellapedia

Mouseketeer
My 180 opened yesterday. Easter worked out in my favor because we forgot until 11 that we needed to make ADRs!

I got 2 backyard BBQ, HDD, Le Cellier, 2 Chef Mickey breakfasts and a CM dinner, two Tusker breakfasts, 2 Teppan Edo, Ohana dinner, and several other awesome finds. I was SHOCKED to get EVERYTHING we asked for, normally within 10 minutes of desired time ("worst" was Ohana at half an hour early).

I really *hate* Chef Mickey, but my kid loves it so much, that I can suck it up.

YAY for you and congratulations!!! :banana: those look like terrific ADR's! now you can breathe easier and relax until your trip !

fabulous

...now the 2nd thoughts and over-thinking and re-arranging and re-booking can begin:rotfl:

This is what we got

Breakfasts
Kona
2 Chef Mickey
2 Tusker

Lunches
Le Cellier
2 Teppan Edo
Turf
Kona
Olivia's

Dinners
2 BBQ
HDD
Chef Mickey
Kona
Ohana
Le Cellier

We will, I expect, gain some weight.

You've got some great choices. And we actually like Chef Mickey's for breakfast...not as much as Boma breakfast, but if you're wanting the characters, can't beat Mickey's.

Love Kona breakfast & dinner, love Le Cellier dinner (and I suppose lunch, too:thumbsup2)

Congrats! We just booked all of ours, and were also pleasantly surprised to get everything. We have

breakfast:
Chef Mickey's (large party)
1900 Park Fare

dinner:
Whispering Canyon (large party)
Raglan Road (large party)
Le Cellier
Citricos
Narcoosee's

I can't wait for October!

My 180 opened yesterday. Easter worked out in my favor because we forgot until 11 that we needed to make ADRs!

I got 2 backyard BBQ, HDD, Le Cellier, 2 Chef Mickey breakfasts and a CM dinner, two Tusker breakfasts, 2 Teppan Edo, Ohana dinner, and several other awesome finds. I was SHOCKED to get EVERYTHING we asked for, normally within 10 minutes of desired time ("worst" was Ohana at half an hour early).

I was also surprised to get most of mine exactly on the time I asked for. I didn't once have to refer to my list of second choices! My "Worst" was also Ohana: I wanted 2.30 to 3.00 and got 2.20! :)

I really *hate* Chef Mickey, but my kid loves it so much, that I can suck it up

:lmao: Good humor takes you a long way in life! ;)

Just finished with my ADR's. I got all the ones I wanted.

fabulous

...now the 2nd thoughts and over-thinking and re-arranging and re-booking can begin:rotfl:

This is me! I booked last Tuesday morning and got everything I wanted. Including LeCellier and Chef Mickey's which I've never been too.

I then started the rearranging and rebooking, including 'Ohana and 50's Prime Time. Didn't change the places but, did change 'Ohana days and Prime Time time.

Then last night I was curious about CRT, which I wasn't even going to try but, as of last night they still had some breakfast ADRs for our last day 10/3! I booked and paid for it right away.

I'm so excited to start our vacation with Chef Mickey's and end our vacation with CRT! It's just the middle stuff I need to just chill out about! I've spent the day pondering over the Fantasmic dinner package but, I haven't heard enough to impress me about Mama Melrose, I don't want to use 2 TS credits for Brown Derby and we just flat out don't want H&V. So, I guess we'll just stick with 50's PTC and park our butts early for Fantasmic.

I can book on friday morning and I am soo anxious!!! I hope I get what we want as well. It has been 3 years since we have been to WDW & I have been
dreaming ever since.:cloud9:
Hopefully I will be reporting the same thing Friday afternoon! Fingers & Toes crossed!!!

Good luck I hope you get what you want as well!! I called on March 22 and got everything we wanted, since then our party size has gone up by 3 and I have rearranged meals twice. I still got everything within 20 mins of when we wanted them!!! I wish everyone the same luck!!

Congrats! We just booked all of ours, and were also pleasantly surprised to get everything. We have

breakfast:
Chef Mickey's (large party)
1900 Park Fare

dinner:
Whispering Canyon (large party)
Raglan Road (large party)
Le Cellier
Citricos
Narcoosee's

I can't wait for October!

I really hope your Whispering Canyon experience with your large party is better than ours was last September. We had a party of 9 and we were seated in the back, and I'm not talkiing in the back of the main dining room. We were in another part of the resturant that I didn't even think existed. We had a HORRIBLE time. We could hear everyone else laughing and yelling "catsup". We were served our food, and waited for refills for everything. It was by far the worse dining experience we have had in the past 13 years. This was ALWAYS a must do for us, but not this year. I won't go back. We left feeling cheated. Just make sure when you check in that you tell them you want the MAIN dining room.

I really hope your Whispering Canyon experience with your large party is better than ours was last September. We had a party of 9 and we were seated in the back, and I'm not talkiing in the back of the main dining room. We were in another part of the resturant that I didn't even think existed. We had a HORRIBLE time. We could hear everyone else laughing and yelling "catsup". We were served our food, and waited for refills for everything. It was by far the worse dining experience we have had in the past 13 years. This was ALWAYS a must do for us, but not this year. I won't go back. We left feeling cheated. Just make sure when you check in that you tell them you want the MAIN dining room.

yikes. Thanks for the advice. There'll be 10 of us - 6 adults and 4 preschoolers.

:cool1:

First time making ADR's online & it was great! Got everything we wanted:thumbsup2 So excited! When I called reservations to add 2 people to my Narcossies ressie, the CM was super helpful and told me I neeed to call them directly. As she told me to have a Magical Day I actually got teary eyed!:blush:
I can't believe I am finally going back! :banana::banana:
Let the countdown begin!!!:woohoo:

I am glad to hear that everyone (at least on this thread) seems to be getting what they want! I have a split stay coming up - the first week is just four people, the second week is our Grand Gathering (11 people). I had, by far, an easier time getting the restaurants and times I wanted for the 11 people than the 4! I only needed a couple of reservations for the 4 but nearly got shut out of Ohana dinner and T-Rex dinner (and that is at 8pm).

For the GG, I scored:
Rose and Crown, 6:05pm
Le Cellier (on Canadian Thanksgiving no less), 5:15pm
Kona Cafe, 5:30pm
Coral Reef, 5:05pm
Olivia's Cafe, 6:30pm
California Grill, 7:30pm
Ohana breakfast, 10:20am

I can't wait now! Hope everyone else has ADR luck :wizard:

Haha! I'm rearranging things too - I should just leave well enough alone. My problem is I can't believe I got all of the ADR's I wanted. It makes me nervous that they're not really there. I can see us going up to the podium to check in and the CM saying, "No, sorry, I don't have anyone of that name on our list."

Anyone else have these panicky thoughts?

Haha! I'm rearranging things too - I should just leave well enough alone. My problem is I can't believe I got all of the ADR's I wanted. It makes me nervous that they're not really there. I can see us going up to the podium to check in and the CM saying, "No, sorry, I don't have anyone of that name on our list."

Anyone else have these panicky thoughts?

I always do! That is why I always carry the reservation numbers with me, just in case. That way, I may have a little recourse if they don't have my name! I also always call Disney Dining at least once before I leave to confirm all the reservations and confirmation numbers. That helps to ease the anxiety.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter