got hopper PLUS tickets, what does that mean?

2minny

DIS Veteran
I'm not completely sure what the PLUS means! Water parks, pleasure island? What do you all usually do with your PLUS tickets? I"m so excited, I went to just buy hopper tickets and the PLUS was the same price...I feel like I got something free :)

You did :)

The plus is good for Water Park and PI admission.

There is a lot of confusion for first timers. The number of days listed on the park hopper is how many park days you have for the 4 main theme parks. The plus is an additional admission for Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon etc. If you go to Epcot and then go to a water park on the same day, you have burned a park hopper day, and the plus.

You want to use your Hopper days and your plusses on different days. If you had a 5 day PHP with 2 plusses you could, for example, go to MK twice, Epcot once, studios once, AK once, BB once (a plus), and TL once (a plus) for a total of 7 days of fun. On the days you go to MK, EP, ST, AK you can jump between the parks to your hearts content. But, when you use the plus, it's gone. No hopping allowed.

Plus tickets are usually not the same price. Where did you get it from and what were the prices?

The PLUS feature is admission to the water parks (BB or TL) and PI. The length of your pass generally determines the number of pluses. I believe the 5 day PHP has 2 pluses, the 6 day has 3 pluses, and the 7 day has 4 pluses. (If I'm wrong someone with more knowledge will correct me). Sometimes the ticket brokers offer specials with extra pluses. The pluses never expire, just like the regular days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter