got my backpack!

shefor24

Mouseketeer
Just want to say thanks for the hot tip on getting the backpack for free by test driving (not) the Xterra truck. Great tip, and I am still waiting on my 2 way radios. Thanks again for the person who posted it in the first place.
Those who are wondering---someone posted a good deal buy printing a certificate out on the Nissan website and taking to a Nissan dealer to test drive (which I didn't have to) a Xterra and you get a choice of a 100.00 value backpack or a set of two way radios. My boyfriend went with and got the radios, and I got a backpack which is really neat!!! :p

I wanted to do the test drive but having a baby couldn't get over there alone...glad someone got one!

You should let them know on the rewards boards too!
holycow

How long did it take for your backpack to arrive? It has been about 8 weeks now and have not received mine yet!

Had actually forgotten all about it and got the package in Wednesday's mail - what a great backpack!! I had to beat all three of my teens away from it! It came with a "water bladder" (doesn't that sound just grand), and "straw" so you can fill the pouch with water, put it in the portion of the backpack that's insulated and drink right from it! Really cool!

It took about 9 weeks or so to get it. It is really cool. I am not a big hiker here in Indiana ;) but I am sure I will use it. It is roomy enough for everything. Kepp watching for it--I think it came Fed ex-and had to be signed for.

Yes, I got mine almost 2 weeks ago - and the radios came about 4 days before that. I had the Backpack sent to my in-laws house and they did have to sign for it. The 2 ways came regular mail I believe. Not too long - about 8 weeks I guess.

Was told the 2 ways I got weren't good enoug for the park, so I took them to Best Buy where I upgraded for a better model (with substations!) Really cool - the ones I returned were $60 and upgraded to $80 - put in $20 for the upgrade and hope it's worth it! Just don't open the package when you get it or you might have a problem returning them.

Judi:pinkbounc

I am glad that so many people were able to use the Nissan info. We got our radios a few weeks ago and have been having lots of fun playing with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter