Got my Xmas Wish - going again

cdntowdw

Mouseketeer
I made our final hotel arrangements yesterday and we are good to go now. I can't believe I have been a visitor to this board for over 2 years now. Our first trip being Nov. 01 with our 2 DS's to WDW.
This trip is a little different in that we will be driving down on Boxing Day to Myrtle Beach for 3 nights and golf and then will be going as far as Daytona Beach for 4 more nights. Once the Xmas crowds have cleared out of Orlando we will head over on Jan. 3rd. I just won my Skyauction for Cypress Pointe in a 3 bdrm so I am really looking forward to that stay. This will be our first time in anything larger than a hotel room.
I am sorry to say that we have no plans to go into the parks at WDW. We will be doing some dinners and catching the fireworks from the beach but our days will be spent at USF/IOA. We have never been before and I must admit my DS's aged 9 and 12 are not as enthusiastic about it as I thought they would be. (Although the 9 yr. is a HUGE Spiderman fan.) 5 days there is half the price of 4 at Disney...may not be worth it though. Time will tell.
Does anyone else plan to be in the area Jan 3 - 9?
Only one week to go, I'm more excited about the trip than I am about Christmas.:bounce:

That's great news! There's so much to do around WDW without going into the parks ... I know I usually spent a day or two just visiting resorts, eating and lounging by the pool :)

Congratulations on your upcoming trip and I'm sure your whole family will love US/IOA!:D Your sons will have a blast at the parks.

We always stay at Cypress Pointe everytime we go as my family are owners there. We've been going nearly every year for the past 9 years or so. Our most recent trip was for nearly a month this past March/April. I have a bunch of pictures of the resort and the 2 bedroom unit if you'd like to see them? You'll end up with actually 2 different units connected by a door and 2 kitchens too!::yes::

Just give me a PM with your email addy and I'd be glad to send them your way. Also any questions you have I'll be more than happy to try and answer them for you. I'm sure you'll all have a fantastic vacation!::MickeyMo

Happy planning!:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter