Got right through to MS

VMS

DIS Veteran
I made my first ressies this week as a DVC member. Called day by day since we were trying for HH 7 mos. out for my children's break next April, and I wanted to play it safe. Not only did I get all the dates I wanted, but got through all 3 days with no wait at all at 9AM with MS. (Kind of missed hearing the great music I read about here.) Can't wait for that first trip!

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:
Glad to get all the good advice from this board.

VMS

I've actually called them a few times this week with very little if any hold time.
And Welcome Home

I also didn't have to wait on hold when I called one day a week or so ago, maybe it was earlier in Sept. Anyway, I called at 7:58 CST and got the message etc. Called back 2 minutes later and got someone to assist me. It was great.

Called this morning and after listening to the recording about how September is their busy month so hold times would be longer, as soon as the message stopped a cast member answered the phone. I was able to change a reservation for 10/12 to 10/17 from a 1BR at OKW to a 2BR, no problems. Before I used points I called CRO to see what a studio price was, $269+tax per night.

I suspect that if business stays down, that DVC will also be reducing the number of member services personnel on board. From a cost point of view, a business would want to avoid having MS personnel have any idle or wait time. That means there should be some wait time.

While I realize that the MS costs are included in our dues, there is still that income component that comes from reservations on unsold units, etc. If those don't get reserved, then the cost of MS would have to get passed on to the existing members.

However, I'm glad you were able to get through promptly.

I got right through yesterday (9/20) too. I had several questions since this was my first time to call, and the person I talked to made me feel as though she had all the time in the world to answer them. Maybe that's because she did!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter