Got Tagged

noseybuddy

<font color=purple>Did I miss something?<br><font
I just got tagged by the Tag Fairy. I am so excited. The Tag Fairy is truely special. Thanks again!:)

Originally posted by minnieluvzmickey
THE TAG FAIRY DOESN'T EVEN KNOW I'M ALIVE!!!

Don't worry Minnieluvzmickey..... I won my tag after almost 900 posts... sometimes it takes awhile... all I know is begging & clapping doesn't help and offering chocolate chip cookies doesn't help either!!!

They'll find you eventually

Originally posted by minnieluvzmickey
THE TAG FAIRY DOESN'T EVEN KNOW I'M ALIVE!!!

I posted on the community board. I heard that was the place to talk about it and asked to be tagged. Good Luck!

They're back ??? YEA !!!!!! Maybe I'll get my Irish Tag...LOL

I'm fairly new here so what exactly does it mean to be tagged? What do you do? Tag someone else? Just curious! :p

Lisa...if you look under the DIS Name on the far upper left side of the screen you will see the "tag". It is put there by the "Tag Fairy". I'm not sure how you get one as I am still "TAGLESS":(

Relling Twin REALLY deserves a tag....She works very hard putting together the Dis-meets on our cruises....PLEASE give her one...

Thank-you.....

WOW!! I got new tags too! The tag fairy is wonderful.

Thank You tag Fairy your the Best. :bounce: :Pinkbounc

No tag here yet either but, they say the "meek shall inherit the earth" so--- just quietly awaiting that great & wonderful day when I see BRILLIANT COLOR under my name.......oh yeah, and until the somewhat dull & non-descript "dis veteran" disappears. :p

I'm glad I read this thread. I always wanted to know what a "tag" was...I can hardly wait!!

Congrats to all!!

Ursula

I'm still waiting for my tag.......maybe if i click my hills together and say........one day the tag fairy will find me.........one day the tag fairy will find me.............siiiiiigggghhhhhh

maybe if i click my hills together

It's a good thing BD isn't back on the boards yet or he would DEFINATELY get you on this!!!! LOL

I haven't been tagged either, sigh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter