Got Tagged

I was trying to figure out how people get tagged, but it doesn't seem to have any particular pattern-some people have posted a lot, and others only 150 or so posts. Being a super lurker, I notice the new tags and get a good laugh from them, but will probably remain non-descript forever. (However, if the tag fairy ever needs a DoomBuggieDriver in MA I will be more than happy to provide the wheels, although I have to say most people dont' want to be in my type of Buggie.)
Buggie

I heard that if you post on the community board you have a good chance of getting tagged. I did, and look what happened! Can't thank the Tag Fairy enough. You rock Tag Fairy!!!!

maybe if i click my hills together
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hahahhahahaha...................way too many margaritas for me today...........:p

no tag for me. lurk almost everyday.

Congrats 2 those that have gotten a tag.:)

I got tagged I got tagged!!!!! Now everyone thinks i'm an idiot!
Me and my hills:smooth:

no tag for me. lurk almost everyday.

Congrats 2 those that have gotten a tag.:)

Hooray!:D My Mom always told me that being kind and helpful would pay off.....:D Now thirty something years later, it did!

LOL !!! Don't you just love Tag Faries humour ??They are too funny....

Bette

Thank you tag fairy. Minnieluvzmickey, thanks. Yes, the tag fairy seems to have a good sense of humor!!!!

Not tagged, but noticed I've passed "welcomed guest" status and moved on the "dis veteran" status. 6 days to go, I think I may just burst!!

Don't you just love Tag Faries humour ??They are too funny....
They DEFINITELY have a sence of humor..... I love it! I just got tagged last week (finally) when I was on the community board!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Disney6: That tag fairy is such a smarty pants............i'm clicking my "hills" right now. :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I See the tag fairies are back and active. Congrats on your tags everyone.

I keep singing the Sound of Music tune. "The hills are alive with sound of clicking"

Now if I could only find some "hills" to click!! LOL (after all I DO have 4 "mommy fed" children!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter