Got the $35 upgrade to a kids suite

hockey mom

<font color=coral>Loves to do the Napkin Dance at
and it was awesome. What a great hotel. We fell in love with this place. The comfy beds, the short walk to the parks, flashing the room key and heading to the front of the line, and the list goes on. We are already planning next years stay.

Cool! Congrats on snagging the suite! :)

Awesome!!,
Would you mind sharing how you did it? What did you upgrade from and did you use a discount to get your room rate to begin , and did you check in in the morn or afternoon, Sorry so many questions I really appreciate the info.

I started out with the entertainment rate of $125/night. Then I phoned back and asked for the deluxe room and got a rate of $155/night. I read about the suite upgrade on the website and when I phoned the HRH said it was something you asked for at check in. I checked in at 8:30 am, but the women said that all suite upgrades were taken, but I could check later as others checked out. My husband phoned from the parks around noon and a nice guy said there was a kids suite available and so now our room rate was $190/night.

Sounds WONDERFUL! I think suites are the only way to go, and that was a major bargain! Glad you enjoyed yourself!

we will be trying for the 35.00 upgrade in july. cant wait for the first suite TR

The kids suite was very spacious and elegant. When you walk in you have a very roomy entrance way with a walk in closet as big as my bathroom to your left. The hallway curves with the huge bathroom situated at the base of the curve. At the end of the hallway is the main room with a queen size bed in one half and a couch, chair, dresser, and T.V. in the other half. The television swivels to watch it in bed or on the couch. At the other end of this room are 2 double doors that lead to the kids suite. In here you have 2 single beds, a table and 2 chairs and an armoire with another t.v.. Without the deal we got we could never have afforded to stay there, so I am really glad we had this opportunity.

Spaceman, if you don't succeed first try make sure to keep checking back, that is how we got ours.

No club level perks. We did recieve a bottle of wine with our Leows first card. I love the card they give you with the wine, you open it and all it says is "Rock and Roll".

I also got the suite upgrade. Booked $180 Deluxe Pool View at the Portofino for 4/22-4/27 (Ent. Rate) No suites were avail for forst 2 nights, but offered Kid Suite or Portofino suite for the last 3 nights. We took the Port. Suite. Portifino suite is exactly the same as 2 Standard Pool view rooms with adjoining doors. In one room they remove the beds and put a pullout sofa with a 35" TV

We chose the Port. Suite because it gave us 2 bathrooms. One had standard tub/Shower - the other an oversized shower (Larger than shower in Deluxe room)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter