GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

I had just booked the Dolphin on a flex rate for a long Memorial Day weekend trip literally the day before that tweet came out since my birthday falls on the holiday this year. Might just move it if there's an AP preview though. I was bummed to miss out on Remy because of work but fingers crossed that won't be an issue this year.

Our passes expire May 8 so I’m wondering if we’ll run into the issue of not being able to get a spot because our passes won’t be renewed in time

Disney doesn't do soft openings anymore?
No, they prefer to get everyone all excited by FOMO and the competition to book a preview slot that's exclusive to AP holders and/or DVC owners. The new attraction gets much more publicity that way than via the old "Hey, wanna come ride this?" that they were using when New Fantasyland opened, for instance.

Definitely need an AP Preview.

Other than Previews and the magnets,Disney has just about dropped all fun little extras for Passholders.

I remember doing the below Passholder events over the years and they were so fun-made being a Passholder feel special.

Touring Cinderella Castle Suite.

Touring the American Idol Experience before it opened and seeing backstage,etc.

Going to an after hours screening of Saving Mr.Banks in Hollywood Studios at Premiere Theater with Popcorn and Soft Drinks provided and then while leaving the Park finding a Red Carpet in front of The Great Movie Ride with Mary,Bert and the Penguins available to meet.

And one of my favorite things hanging on the wall is the "Dumbos Light Flight" Lithograph by Don Williams that Passholders were given exclusively years ago.

Even The Mickey Monitor has not been brought back to date.

Does anyone remember how far in advance the Remy preview was before the official opening? I'm there in mid-May and I'm both DVC and AP.

Do you think there will be ILL right away or will they open with VQ only? (Once its officially open that is.)

Does anyone remember how far in advance the Remy preview was before the official opening? I'm there in mid-May and I'm both DVC and AP.

I went Monday Sept 6th for my preview, but I know there were still several weeks after that I think to pick from.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter