GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

Wow. Got the DVC invitation email @ 20 past nine. We have no plans to go, since we were at Disney a couple of weeks ago, but checked the queue anyway, had 15,000 people in front of me! I'd be pretty annoyed if I had wanted to go......
The email we received had a link to a page which then linked to preview registration pages for AP, DVC & Golden Oak Residents.

Shoot, was away from my computer and now I'm in an hour que, there is almost no chance I'll get one of the 2 dates that work for us.

I got in for May 15th at 10am!! Yay for a Sunday!

Now do I need to make a park reservation for Epcot or can I keep my MK one for that day? For Remy we got an automatic entry to Epcot. I am trying to read the tiny print, but it's not very clear.
You don't need to make a separate park reservation for Epcot for the AP Previews. Disney will add one to your MDE closer to your actual preview date.

Slept in today of course. Some reason looked at my phone and realize I should be up. So 20 minutes after the start I got in queue 15 minutes later I have entry on May 8th 4 1/2 hours before my flight. Something says I might have to replan my transportation to the airport.

Last edited:
I feel your pain. I miss it by 2 days.:guilty: If flights weren't so outrageously expensive I would change from Friday night to Sunday night. I'll be back in August. I guess I can wait.

I was ready to maybe add one more day to my trip if it was close, but I couldn't do more. It'll have to wait until next year for me, sadly, this is the last trip for me until 2023.

Are you a fellow Nutmegger, I just noticed your name! I'm in Burlington!

How do you know how many people are in front of you? I'm on the Thunder Mountain page, do I still have another queue to wait in after this one?

go back to page 1 on this thread and re-click the link. you should have a queue at the bottom with an umber of minute wait.. you may be on the older wrong link like i was this morning.

Mothereffing effer, a million bad words just came out of my mouth. I checked at 8am, figured it wasn't today, and then was late for work and just got online to see that I probably missed out AGAIN. This is karma for the one time I got an AP preview, isn't it? Like the universe only lets me have one lol.

Got a preview for May 15 at 10:30! Thanks all, I never got an email.

Does anyone know if Rider Swap works the same way for previews as it does normally? Our son isn't tall enough to ride so I figured my husband would ride first, then me.

I just had to share my excitement here as nobody in my office cares :rotfl2:
I got two tickets for me and my husband thru the DVC link, which I am delighted with, as I have an AP and my husband doesn't (might have had to make a tough decision there!).

We are flying in from the UK so the fact that the date lined up for us on May 9th is a small miracle

Eeeeeeeeeeek. Not sure how I am going to get through the rest of my working day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter