GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

I got in the queue at 9:20 and was quoted a 30 min wait. Actual wait was about 25 mins. I believe I saw May 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 22? Might have been more. When I opened May 16 there were 30 mins windows from 10am to 6:30pm available. So don’t lose faith, I think you have a good shot.
May 16th is my first choice so fingers crossed. I'm at 16 minutes now.

How much do you all think this will impact crowds at Epcot and in general? Not an AP, but am going that week. Thanks and I hope you all get the reservations you want!
I can't be sure, but given the AP reservations for preview days were pulled back by Disney earlier this month, I doubt the crowds will be any more of an issue than they have been since the tidal wave descended upon Disney in 2021. Now the GotG area will be packed with the queue as would be expected for a preview event(s).

Son of a b.... The one day I was not sitting in front of the computer at 9am. Day I could go was already gone by the time I got in.

Thanks everyone. Registered for 5/21!

Earliest available time was 10:30 but there was availability through the afternoon.
Morning times are going first then. There were some morning times before that I remember not selecting the earliest and that’s the time I picked.

I can't be sure, but given the AP reservations for preview days were pulled back by Disney earlier this month, I doubt the crowds will be any more of an issue than they have been since the tidal wave descended upon Disney in 2021. Now the GotG area will be packed with the queue as would be expected for a preview event(s).
Makes sense, thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter