GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

Does anyone know what the last page looked like confirming your reservation? I got 5/20 at 5pm but haven't gotten a confirmation email and feel like I'm blacking out that I didn't get it LOL.

ETA: I did try again afterwords and it blocked me so I *think* I'm okay but naturally panicking.
Same here lol I will be nervous until I get that email.

Welp, in the rush to secure an AP preview when it launched without notice, I booked a Sunday that is blocked out for our pixie passes. Didn't see until after I clicked "submit" (no changes can be made) that it says "Applicable Passholder blockout dates apply" under "Event Information". 🤦‍♀️😭

Honestly I'm a bit surprised it even let me book that day at all. Understand it's my fault but bummed it didn't say that date wasn't available for us. Currently on a 3 hour hold for VIPassholder line, but anyone have any advice or are we out of luck??

Unless you have to adjust travel plans, I'd show up anyway and just tell them the situation. Just set your expectations low.

I doubt anybody on the phone will be able to assist.

Got May 9 for DVC, I was #277 and went to 0 in less than 2 minutes! Much better than Remi where I was over 2000! Thanks for everyone’s help, we couldn’t have done it without you all! My husband will love it, I didn’t get a ticket because the whole reverse launch thingy will make me sick, Expedition Everest ruined me….🤢

Just got 5/10. There were still 2 other days showing available the following week (as of about 10:32).

Event is Full​

Thank you for your interest, but this event has reached capacity and registration is now closed.
Please continue to check your inbox for future Passholder experiences.

There is my "THANK YOU" for sticking with WDW during Covid and renewing my AP!!!

At least I got an email. I missed other previews because WDW never sent me an email.

Event is Full​

Thank you for your interest, but this event has reached capacity and registration is now closed.

There is my "THANK YOU" for sticking with WDW during Covid and renewing my AP!!!

At least I got an email. I missed other previews because WDW never sent me an email.
Just got 5/10. There were still 2 other days showing available the following week (as of about 10:32).
Whew! That was close!

Yes, it was about 5 minutes ago. I got May 10th but no park pass available
I just read in the confirmation email that I don’t need a park pass. Just my valid annual pass( not blocked out) and a printed copy of my AP preview confirmation, and a government photo ID.

Registered at 9:01 AM and never received a confirmation email. I took a number of screenshots of the order confirmation and just printed that out. Also, no park reservation added to MDE.

I never received the initial email advertising AP preview, either. Pixie Dust AP holder.
Park reservation won’t get added probably until 3 days before. Check spam folder too

Just a side note (I did get in!), my email marked the confirmation email as spam/phishing. So if you guys haven't gotten your confirmation, be sure to check your spam folders.

Event is Full​

Same for me…

Park reservation won’t get added probably until 3 days before. Check spam folder too

Sadly, nothing. My AP isn't verified yet, so I believe that maybe it... almost as if my email isn't set up yet for AP mail. I never got the initial email, either.

However, it did recognize my AP when I registered, and I do have a confirmation # so I believe I'm fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter