Government Turning Over UFO Knowledge to Senate June 1st

Yeah - I saw that article earlier this morning. I thought something was coming out on June 1st though??? Oh well. Obviously I'm not on pins & needles as the 1st has come and gone and I've only just remembered it when I saw that article on Drudge!
It’s just Congress extending a deadline. Nothing out of the ordinary. Does Congress ever get anything done on time? :confused3 😂

I love that CBS video. How nice of the aliens in those "triangular UFOS" flying against the green background to put FAA compliant navigation lights on their space craft.

Attempts to search for wreckage were inneffective. UFO "expert" Well then it has to have a propulsion system out of this world to seamlessly transfer between air and water....

Or more likely, It was traveling away from the camera and disappeared beyond the horizon. You know, like the entire sun does every evening.

Last edited:
The article posted above says a report is to be published by June 29. I would expect the typical partisan bickering with each side accusing the other of providing misleading information..........LOL. At least it will give the History channel more material for their 'alien theorists' to make some additional episodes.

The article posted above says a report is to be published by June 29. I would expect the typical partisan bickering with each side accusing the other of providing misleading information..........LOL. At least it will give the History channel more material for their 'alien theorists' to make some additional episodes.
Giorgio is waiting. :bored:

Is anyone actually afraid of intergalactic warfare?

If aliens have the technology to reach us from some distant place, they probably also have the ability to wipe humanity off the map...heck, we basically have that capability on earth if all countries with nukes decided to use them, so no I'm not "afraid" of it that if they decide to attack us....it's over

If aliens have the technology to reach us from some distant place, they probably also have the ability to wipe humanity off the map...heck, we basically have that capability on earth if all countries with nukes decided to use them, so no I'm not "afraid" of it that if they decide to attack us....it's over

Agreed-

If aliens are capable of laughing, that would probably do it. I think a good way to look at would be ancient man vs modern. Considering the aliens would be WAY ahead of us technology wise, which probably means they have been around MUCH longer. Then I imagine spears vs tanks would be a bit ridiculous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter