Grab a Pen Light...The Darkness is slowly lifting...Half is better than Nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Steph! You color like my 2.5 yo!!! :rotfl2: :lmao:

Just kidding!

Going to go scrounge for dinner tonight...I think it's going to be soup and frozen vegetables...

Just kidding!

Going to go scrounge for dinner tonight...I think it's going to be soup and frozen vegetables...

thanks! I said dont hate!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

you try coloring it on paint! :eek: :rotfl: :hug:

im making pizza for the dinner of half the county! :laughing:

Just kidding!

I made us eggs and toast, very easy meal after work, took like 10 minutes and it was ready to eat!

In case I don't get on again, Bye ya'll! Don't have too much fun without me!

OB, have a wonderful time and think of us poor people who are home doing our mundane things while you are at the world!!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back, but don't want to rush your trip, lol. Bye and have a blast!!!:goodvibes :grouphug:

OMG how could you NOT want this pemanently on you?!?!

sharky.gif

dont hate on my 3 minute coloring on paint!

That is too cute Steph, I love it! I like the lime green and the Mickeky ears too. You did great. What do you have for a Queen like me????

Did OrangeBlossom go to WDW? I missed that. Need to check to see if there is a TR...

Hey Ladies and Gent!!!

Daisy and I spent the evening discussing restaurants.

We were on Yahoo IM and then we each went to that site, you know the one, that lists all the items on the menus for every restaurant. I would say the website, but do not need any more points...trying to be good;)

We explored every park, DTD and all the resorts.

We scoured menus, looked at pics, looked at prices, looked at what items on the menu Huey would eat and me, too,....we are both pretty picky:rotfl:

We have composed a list of nine restaurants. We need to narrow them down to two before April 10, 2008.

Why that date you may ask:confused3

That is the date we can start making our ADRS!!!!!!!!!!!

:drinking1 popcorn:: :drinking: popcorn:: :drinking1 :drinking1 popcorn:: popcorn:: :drinking1 popcorn:: popcorn:: :drinking1

THE LIST

• Grand Floridian Cafe
  • Big River Grille and Brewing Works
  • Spoodles
  • Beaches and Cream
  • Earl of Sandwhiches
  • Rainforest Cafe
  • Mama Melrose
  • Liberty Tree Tavern
  • Tony's Town Square Restaurant

Beachesandcream.jpg

BEACHES AND CREAM

earl_of_sandwhich.jpg

EARL OF SANDWICH

Big_River_Grille.jpg

BIG RIVER GRILLE AND BREWING WORKS

GrandFloridianCafe.jpg

GRAND FLORIDIAN CAFE

LibertyTreeTavern.jpg

LIBERTY TREE TAVERN

MamaMelrose.jpg

MAMA MELROSE RISTORANTE

Tonys_Town_Square.jpg

TONY'S TOWN SQUARE RESTAURANT

Spoodles.jpg

SPOODLES

RainforestCafe.jpg

RAIN FOREST CAFE

THE LIST

• Grand Floridian Cafe
  • Spoodles
  • Beaches and Cream
  • Earl of Sandwhiches
  • Rainforest Cafe
  • Mama Melrose
  • Liberty Tree Tavern
see i read your report.

i say liberty tree tavern number 1
mama melrose number 2
and rainforest cafe number 3

cant go wrong with number 1 there are characters...i really liked the food at mama melrose, and rainforest cafe is cool for trent to look around at all the stuff that they have in there.
:goodvibes

Dan, it's on page 330 :thumbsup2
thanks leger
Thanks Carla for helping out Dan-o

yep, i need help most of the time.

i found them and they were some good stories sharky....that would have been realy funny if you had been locked in the theater...it would have happened to me. i would have just went up and started some movies for my own private viewing, and while the previews were showing, i would have popped some popcorn.
popcorn::

thanks leger

yep, i need help most of the time.

i found them and they were some good stories sharky....that would have been realy funny if you had been locked in the theater...it would have happened to me. i would have just went up and started some movies for my own private viewing, and while the previews were showing, i would have popped some popcorn.
popcorn::

I would have been too scared to go and start some movies upstairs..dark up there

No what that means...MORE RATS:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Glad you enjoyed my stories

see i read your report.

i say liberty tree tavern number 1
mama melrose number 2
and rainforest cafe number 3

cant go wrong with number 1 there are characters...i really liked the food at mama melrose, and rainforest cafe is cool for trent to look around at all the stuff that they have in there.

Thanks for you input

We have done LTT before and loved it,

I have never done Mama Melrose and have not done Rainforest Cafe i n ages

Thanks for your input:goodvibes

THE LIST

• Grand Floridian Cafe
  • Spoodles
  • Beaches and Cream
  • Earl of Sandwhiches
  • Rainforest Cafe
  • Mama Melrose
  • Liberty Tree Tavern

OK, if I had to pick 2...they would be...hmmmmm (this is hard)

Liberty Tree and Rainforest Cafe.

Some of those others are so good though. The one I would probably not go back to is the Big River Grille and Brewing Works. DH and I ate there one trip and it wasn't bad but nothing to brag about either. I will say the beer was good though.

OK, if I had to pick 2...they would be...hmmmmm (this is hard)

Liberty Tree and Rainforest Cafe.

Some of those others are so good though. The one I would probably not go back to is the Big River Grille and Brewing Works. DH and I ate there one trip and it wasn't bad but nothing to brag about either. I will say the beer was good though.

I see my shameless plug worked:lmao:

About Big River Grille, my only concern was I had heard it was quite noisy in there. Is that true?

SO, we now have 2 for Liberty Tree Tavern and 2 for Rainforest Cafe.

One for Mama Melrose.

Thanks for voting..

I see my shameless plug worked:lmao:

About Big River Grille, my only concern was I had heard it was quite noisy in there. Is that true?

SO, we now have 2 for Liberty Tree Tavern and 2 for Rainforest Cafe.

One for Mama Melrose.

Thanks for voting..

Yep, the plug worked :rotfl2:

DH and I ate there for lunch one day and it was not crowded at all so there was no noise factor. Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

Yep, the plug worked :rotfl2:

DH and I ate there for lunch one day and it was not crowded at all so there was no noise factor. Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

Nah, you were a great help:goodvibes

mmmmm..... Rainforest.

IMG_0886.jpg
IMG_0888.jpg

The only other one I've been to is Tony's. The spaghetti and meatballs was good.

Wow..that is a cool dessert

I am more and more leaning towards Rainforest Cafe for one of our meals

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter