Grand Californian Question

asunutgirl

DIS Veteran
I was able to grab one night in a 2 bedroom at the VGC for a last hurrah before school starts. We are 30 minutes from DLR and AP holders so this is just sort of a one night treat for my kids.

My question - can you see World of Color from the rooms? Or do I need to try to request a specific room?

Thanks.

My question - can you see World of Color from the rooms? Or do I need to try to request a specific room?

I don't think you can see World of Color to any significant degree from VGC, but maybe some rooms have a better view. There's too much stuff in the way. You might be able to see a bit of spray and some color reflected off buildings.

You will be able to see the water and colour, and hear the music. However the projections are not clearly visible from the hotel, as if you were in front of them. There is a free viewing deck from the top floor for DVC and hotel guests, but you can't see the projections clearly.

Thanks - this is helpful and will allow us to figure out our evening. We've seen WOC so it will just depend on what the kids want to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter