Grand Cayman

love~disney

Mouseketeer
My husband and I went to Grand Cayman about eight years ago and loved snorkeling, the turtle farm, going to Hell, and exploring. This time when we go we will have our three boys with us. They will be 8, and two 5 almost 6 year olds. When I was looking through the different shore excursions one stood out to me. I was thinking that Boatswain's Adventure Marine Park would be a good choice. Has anyone gone there before with kids and have some insight? Or any other ideas on what we should do on Grand Cayman?

My husband and I went to Grand Cayman about eight years ago and loved snorkeling, the turtle farm, going to Hell, and exploring. This time when we go we will have our three boys with us. They will be 8, and two 5 almost 6 year olds. When I was looking through the different shore excursions one stood out to me. I was thinking that Boatswain's Adventure Marine Park would be a good choice. Has anyone gone there before with kids and have some insight? Or any other ideas on what we should do on Grand Cayman?

You may get more answers if you repost this in the main forum and not trip reports.

I have done that I didn't like it.

Turtle farm and hell are good.
Rum point is a nice boat ride and a good rustic beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter