Grand Floridan Covid Questions

MommyMouse143

Mouseketeer
Good morning,

My family travels to Disney World usually once/twice per year. The last few years we have been on a mission to stay at all the resorts, which we are getting close to completing. This past August we stayed at the Yacht Club for the first time and were super disappointed. Like, it was our bottom resort, ever. We are generally pretty easy to please, and LOVE Disney World. The great customer service and past experiences keep us coming back. A big issue was their refusal to remove the garbage, despite the face that we had our infant daughter in the room, who had soiled diapers. We ended up taking the garbage out every day. I totally understand that Covid has caused there to be a labor shortage, but the price does not reflect the fact that you cant even get dirty diapers removed from the room. We ran into a family staying at the Boardwalk, who told us the garbage was being removed from there room, so it doesn't seem to be consistent from resort to resort. There was another more serious issue, related to my toddler son's health and how the situation was handled, but that's another post for another day.

MY QUESTION: We are doing a split stay between the Grand/Contemporary this coming February. I know the Grand is known for customer service. What is going on over there in regards to Covid Procedures? Are beds still being made? I know my son would LOVE the well known chocolate turn down service, but I am guessing this is not currently being offered? Can we expect to be able to have the garbage removed? Our daughter will only be 11 months, so definitely still making dirty diapers. Can we still request child sized robes? This will be our first experience at the Grand. I am super excited, but hoping we are not missing out on this experience to be traveling at such a strange time. Bonus points if you can tell me what is going on over at the Contemporary as well! lol!

Thank you, I am pretty ignorant to how things work at the Grand, beyond legend! :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter