Grand villa location

babylisa4

Mouseketeer
It will be our first time to stay in a Grand Villa? Can anyone help with location I should request? I know they are two story but do they all begin on the 1st floor or do some have their bottom story on the 2nd floor? All they all over the resort? Does the last part they built have grand villas? Thanks? Best view? Have the grand villas been remodeled ever?

I'm guessing that you are asking about the GV's at OKW?

GV's are located all over OKW. All GV's are 2 stories and they all occupy the 2nd and third floor of a particular building. One of the most recent buildings has GV's in it - building 63.

I'm sure that the GV's are on a rehab schedule just like every other room at a DVC resort; the one we stayed in last year was in building 15, and looked to be in perfect shape.

Sinces the GV's are scattered all over the resort, there are lots of different views, water, golf, trees, etc.

ok, GV's are in buildings:

15 - water/trees
16 - golf course/water
19 - pool
22 - golf course
25 - water/golf course
29 - golf course
43 - water/golf course
49 - golf course
50 - golf course/trees
53 - golf course/trees
63 - not sure

Non-smoking GV's are 15, 16, 22, 29, 43, 50, 53 and I think 63.

I don't know for sure if there is a grand villa in Building 63, but I know there is one in one of the new buildings (62, 63, 64). Those are the only buildings with elevators. Since all the other GVs start on second floor, the only wheelchair accesible GV came into being when they opened those new buildings.

Last time I talked to MS (we need an accessable GV for an upcoming family reunion); 63 was the only new building with GV's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter