Grand Villas at Kidani

Coastwood85

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if all the GV at Kidani are on the Sunset savannah. We have requested this but hope that's the case anyway since Pembe doesn't have giraffes. We are going the first week of December and our 2 boys have never been to Disney, we are very excited.

Does anyone have any pictures from a recent trip there that they would be willing to share? Thanks!

I was told that all savanna view grand villas at Kidani are of the Sunset Savanna. There are a few standard view grand villas that have a limited Pembe Savanna View

The 14 savanna view GVs are on Sunset. The 2 standard view GVs are on Pembe

Does anyone know if all the GV at Kidani are on the Sunset savannah. We have requested this but hope that's the case anyway since Pembe doesn't have giraffes. We are going the first week of December and our 2 boys have never been to Disney, we are very excited.

Does anyone have any pictures from a recent trip there that they would be willing to share? Thanks!

We stayed in a GV last September and yes they are on the Sunset savannah. We loved it so much that we are going again this November :)

I have pictures I can share with you.

Stupid question....how do I post my pictures to this thread? I can't do it from my iPhone for some reason.

Not sure why my pictures are so huge :confused3 but the first pic is the kids looking down from the second floor loft area, second picture is the view from our balcony on the main floor, and the third piture is the view from the second floor bedroom balcony. Next I will post pictures of the kitchen, living room, and bedrooms.

Thanks for the pictures. I really think this will be our first choice if we can get it at the 7 month window.

Just found this thread. Thank you for share the wonderful pictures we just booked the Kidani Grand Villa for our spring break in March. I am so looking forward to it. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter