Gravity Falls

Bearybear

A firm believer in the unbelievable
Does anyone else watch this? My son loves this show, and I kind of like it, too.

When I was in the Disney store I asked if they had any Gravity Falls merchandise, and the woman there had never heard of it. We watch it from Amazon Streaming. Is it not popular or promoted on the Disney Channel?

Gravity falls is on Cartoon Network I believe and not affiliated with Disney

This is actually a Disney Channel show, our tv is on the Disney channel every waking moment of the day (not by my choice, thank goodness for dvr, I get to watch my shows when everyone is in bed ;) ).

Who gets to be Grunkle Stan?

:rotfl:

No one, unfortunately. DH doesn't want to wear a suit in case it is hot (can't blame him) so he will be going as Soos, DD will be Mabel, DS will be Dipper, and I am going as Wendy. My costume is the only one done so far. Here it is...

I am really looking forward to watching the parade without worrying about something happening to my costume this year. Both my Toy Story 3 Barbie costume and my Peter Pan costume from the past two years were not very ground-friendly costumes. Hooray for no spandex leggings this year! :rotfl2:

I like all of the Mysteries, and the humor of Gruncle Stan. I hope it gets more serious than some of the other shows (Fish-hooks).

My kids have recently discovered this show and love it, too!!! Does anyone know if there is anything (merchandise or anything else) in any of the parks yet?

My kids have recently discovered this show and love it, too!!! Does anyone know if there is anything (merchandise or anything else) in any of the parks yet?

I haven't seen any merchandise anywhere, but Subway's kid's meals are Gravity Falls themed. The bags look cute, but I haven't seen them in person yet.

We love GF. It's older than Mickey Mouse club house and even phineus and ferb, but not as old as those Jessie type shows are. Right where my kids are right now.

I just realized how old this thread was. I have more costumes done. Here are DS and DD (her sweater lights up)...

And here is the beginnings of a Waddles. DD insists on carrying him around during MNSSHP...

DH's Soos costume is still in progress. :goodvibes

Those costumes are amazing!

Gravity Falls is amazing too. I got hooked on the show late last year. It's deeper than it seems at first and I had to dvr every showing to catch everything I missed. Glad it's renewed for season 2!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter