Gravity Falls

When I was in the Disney store I asked if they had any Gravity Falls merchandise, and the woman there had never heard of it. We watch it from Amazon Streaming. Is it not popular or promoted on the Disney Channel?
I love Gravity Falls! I can't wait for the next season.

I've noticed this seems to happen a lot with Disney CMs/workers and Disney Channel/Disney XD shows, where show merchandise isn't really ever in stores, and definitely not promoted in the DW parks. Which is also a little good, I don't want shows like ANT Farm ad Shake It Up in the parks.

I think the show is cute, along with Max Steel and the now cancelled (oh why, Disney?) Slugterra, it's a tolerable Disney show.

Who's ready for season 2? It starts August 1st! It's also moving to Disney XD.

It's been a long wait but I'm sure it will be awesome!

I am super excited the show is finally back for season 2! :cheer2:

We have seen every episode and it's a favorite for me (38) my brother (41) and our dad who is 71.

It's not your typical Disney cartoon & I think that is what makes it great. It's really smart & funny! :rotfl2:

After watching it more, my mom and I agree it's like a Supernatural for kids/those who are too scared to watch Supernatural (me...) :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter