great deal on ioa/uso tickets

I had a hard time getting the site to load and now that it has I can't find that offer anywhere. All I see is 2 and 3 day passes.

Julie,
I see you live in Florida. If you get there before the end of this month, you can get an annual pass for $99.95 at a AAA South office.

Looks like it's back on line. Just tried and got through.

As 'Donk', says it has been extended to May
"Must purchase by 05/31/02"

Arissa

Arissa,
Thanks for the update. Great news, but it looks like the price has jumped up a few dollars from where it was last week (from $85.95 to $89.95 for an adult). Can anyone who bought them before last week confirm that?
Thanks,
Ted

Tedo - I had copied down the prices from 2 weeks ago as 85.95/adult & 72.95 for children. I wish I could find that deal again!!

Surely that can't be right. It's very misleading.

$85.95 is the normal price advertised for a regular two day pass, if you go directly to the US site and not passthru the Kissoffer site.

If they are advertising a 2 day pass for 3 days, they should offer you the deal at the proper two day rate of $85.95. Not up it by $4 dollars.
Doesn't make sense? :confused:

Arissa

All I can say is, it's still a great deal for 3 days. We just got back from our trip on Jan. 13th. We used 2 days on our passes and have a day left on our tickets. We essentially will get to go to Universal for a day on our next trip for FREE! YEAH!
While I'm here, I also want to say that we age at Marguerittaville. I probably mispelled that. It was the best food and the most fun. Our daughter, who's 13, was chosen to wave the lost shaker of Salt back and forth. We got lots of pictures and she had a blast! We also got balloon hats made for us by the cool balloon guy there for free! He goes from table to table as entertainment. It was a fabulous place! Pomcoach:bounce:

I just tried to order the Kissimee Travel Center tickets, and after giving my credit card # and getting all of the way through the process, it said that the tickets were sold out! Oh well, thanks for posting the information anyway. We don't go until August, so I guess I'll wait and see what might come up before then. We are Auto Club members, Florida residents, and have the Fan club cards, so one should work out, right?

I am bumping this up to get peoples attention. I believe this deal will expire at the end of the month. With ticket prices on the rise soon, this is an even better deal..
ADP :cool:

Hi,
Could someone tell me if these tickets will allow you to go to both parks in one day?? In other words, hop? It would be a great deal if you could go to both parks in one day, on three different days!
Thanks!

The multiday passes allow you to do park hopping. The only pass that doesn't is a one day pass, even they sell a one day two park pass I think the cost of this pass is around $70.00.

I just ordered 2 tickets with this deal. It is good until the end of the month, but only over the Internet at Universal's website.
ADP :jester:

I've been trying to access this for 2 days and keep getting a message that there's a 'javascript error.insert javascript into Location for details' Any clues what that means and what I need to do????

I can access the floridakiss.com site and go into the special deals and attractions and scroll to the bottom to see the hyperlink to purchase these tickets. When I click on that hyperlink, I get the above message. I've never had this problem before. Searched all over the site, but couldn't find a way to e-mail them to ask for assistance. Guess they don't want to be contacted with questions or feedback. Thanks.

Yesterday I got to this on the web site and today it was gone - so I called the # listed for customer service 1-888-322--7119 and the CM wasn't sure why it had disappeared, but he helpfully took my name and # and had a manager call me back. She says the offer is available until 5/31 - $89.95 adults for 2 day multipark ticket - 3rd day free - includes 7 day City Pass. She confirmed that the tickets never expire, but the City Pass is only good for 7 days from first use. $ 10.00 tax and $3.00 delivery fee - great deal for us as we were given free one-day passes (good for 30 years) for helping with a survey on our last visit - after our two days this summer we will still have two free days each - we're sure to be back within 29 years !!!:D

Ooops! Forgot to mention that she referred to it as the "Kissimee/St.Cloud offer".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter