Great minivan rate for December!

grumpyandbashful

DIS Veteran
Just a heads up - I got a $230 weekly base rate for a minivan from Dollar from Dec. 19-26 using the ENTERTAIN code. I thought this sounded pretty darn good for over Christmas. Not even positive we're going yet, but I thought I'd better nab this while I could.
Hope this helps someone else!

Thank you for the heads up. I went to get that rate and got an even better one, $209 a week using the FISH code. Which with tax for 8 days gave me a rate of 300 dollars!

I got approximately the same rate for a two week rental at dollar for a mini van using entertain. I am paying 32.71 a day which I thought was a great rate. will keep an eye on it to see if it goes any lower, never know.

Sorry grumpyandbashful. My travel dates are about a week and half before yours. There must be blackout dates to the FISH and MCC codes.

Alena

No problem - I'm happy with the $230 rate, although if we decide not to rent a car, we might try a towncar service - do the cars hold 5 passengers??

Did you try to FVG code also? For my dates, Oct. 19-25, MCC and FISH codes and the cheapest, FVG code $10 more and ENTERTAIN code $21 more.:Pinkbounc

I don't frequent this board much, but am always happy when I do! Thank you for the great information. I just reserved and intermediate for on week through Dollar using the ENTERTAIN code and lowered our price from $240 to less than $170!

I budgeted $275, so now we can have a nice dinner! Woo hoo!

Thank you!

Lori
6/1997 Off site, 2/2000 Off site, 2/2001 Poly, 10/2001 POFQ, AKL & Magic, 1/2002 ASMo & AKL, 12/2002 ASMu & Poly

Can someone tell me if the codes FVG and Entertain are for anyone to use or is there any restrictions ? I did check the website and saw some good discounts for a minivan on the dates we need. I am just worried about when we pick up there might be restrictions. Thanks.

hi. i just rented from dollar the entertain rate and it came up at a MATAM category....does anyone know what this is? Will all Entertainment Books take the code ENTERTAIN?

thanks for your help.

The Dollar "ENTERTAIN" code has nothing to do with the Entertainment Books. The code does not require any special card, coupon, etc. If you are worried, print out your reservation and have it in hand when picking up your car. Enjoy!

RobinLyn:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter