Great Moderate Rate for Feb. 2003

JWP

Earning My Ears
I can't believe my good fortune. Our flight home in Feb. was cancelled, so I had to rebook which ended up adding a day to our trip. When I called to extend our stay at AS Movies $109./night the CM said that he had a computer special for some moderates for $119/night. Now we are staying 8 nights at Caribbean Beach for $10 more per night. I am so excited.

How lucky you were to have an informed CM!! He/She booked you under the discount code that was suppose to end yesterday (heard it was extended thru today). Otherwise you could have been paying 169.00 a night! We're using the same discount code for our trip to POR end of February. ~:D~

Any chance you could tell me what that discount code was?

Reason for asking....We had a complaint and Disney was supposed to be making up for it by offering us $139 at POR for 2 nights at the end of Feb. If they could have offered $119 and didn't I'll be a little ticked.

Even if it ended yesterday I'd still call to ask about it.

Thanks so much.

Laura

laura@trafficadvertising.ca

It was code "BRH" for 119.00 a night (before taxes). Found it on the Mousesavers site and anyone could use it. ~:D~

You did it for me!

I called back and they gave me that rate at POR. I really, really appreciate it.

Laura:D

Your welcome, glad I could help! Maybe we'll run into each other, we'll be ther 2/23-3/3. ~:D~

We'll be staying there on the 23rd and 24th. They've said I can make a special request for a particular building. We need a trundle bed so from what I gather we'll be in the Alligator Bayou area. Any suggestions for the best choice? I'd like to be as close to the main pool area as possible and the main building as well if that can be done. I have been looking at a few maps but it is difficult to make out where the main pool area is.

Thanks...and thanks again for the rate tip.

The main pool is in the center, you have to walk over 1 of 3 bridges to get to it. Last year we requested bldg. 14 because it's so close to the main bldg. & food court but we were given 15 (I've read they try to save 14 for guests with disabilities). Anyway we really liked 15, it was still close to the main bldg. and close to the parking lot (we rented a car). I also looked at 18 but found that was a smoking bldg. We requested 2nd floor, corner room (2 windows) and got it, ended up with a beautiful courtyard view, we really enjoyed it. ~:D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter