Great News!!!

tiggerbelle

Earning My Ears
I have great news! Today I have graduated from 8th grade!! (YEA!!) :sunny: I have recieved many awards for being tied for first in my class. (again, YEA!!) I just had to share thiswith everyone, because it was such a difficult journey. I'm so glad it's over! (at that school, anyway) So over the summer I must prepare to be off to one of the top high schools in the state. OK, now that I've shared this GREAT news, you can continue with the rest of your day. May it be as happy for you as it was for me!!

CONGRADUATIONS. I am throughly convinced that the nicest people around live in Chicago.:bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc

Congratulations TIGGERBELLE!!!

I'm so glad that you shared your happy news with all of us.

It sounds as if you're ready for the challenges that high school brings.

Good luck to you, and have a great summer!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Congratulations, you Worked very hard for this. We are all very pround of you. Just remember, BE PROUD OF YOURSELF .
kAREN
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Tiggerbelle-

Tied for first in your class! That is wonderful! To accomplish this it took a lot of hard work. Have a wonderful summer & have fun in high school.

Geri

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

You have every right to be so very happy and proud!! Have a wonderful summer and a great time in high school! Gigi:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Congratulations! What a big accomplishment, you really should be proud of yourself for all your hard work! I hope you have a wonderful summer and I hope you have a great time in High School next Year!

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter