Great Package Deal at Portofino..YES?

pooh6890

DIS Veteran
I always get really good advice here. This is the deal. I was offered a package deal for the Portofino for the end of June. Two nights in Bay View room, 2 day park passes for both parks and Citywalk passes. This is for 1 adult and 3 17 year olds. Price is $742.38. So, I never go with packages because Fla Resident rates or AAA rates are great, but this sounds very reasonable.....HELP!!!!!!!!!! Also, FOTL access is for all rides all day long right?

It sounds like you are pretty much paying for everything you are getting.

$170/ per night Entertainment rate at Portonfino

2-Day Pass: $100 per person

so your hotel would be $340 for 2 nights

Your Passes would be $400.

Total cost not using the package: $740.

Since you have four people, my suggestion is to book 2 standard rooms at the Royal Pacific Resort at $99 per night under the Entertainment Rate. You are paying only $30 more per night and you get the convenience of 2 rooms!!!

The City Walk passes are useless for the 17 year olds so don't even factor that into the equation.

-Jon

The 17 year olds can't go to Citywalk? We were going to eat at Emeril's or Margaritaville. Are you saying they are not allowed in there? I had already booked the Pacific at $129/night Fla Resident Rate because I do not have the Entertainment rate of $99. So now I am totally bummed.........:(

Allow me to clarify...

Anyone of any age can go into City Walk for FREE!

The Party Passes get you into the CLUBS which require that you be 21+.

No pass or ticket of any kind is required to get to Emrils or Margaritaville.

Also, think about buying an Entertainment book.. I don't know how many nights you are staying but the savings are probably worth the price.

What you need to do is change your reservation & ask for the Entertainment rate of $99/night. Then go online before your trip & order the entertainment book/card. You only have to show the card when you arrive. There's no # on the card so you don't have to have the card yet when you book it ;) . They have a special for $10 off now : www.entertainment.com . There's also TONS of discounts you can use for other attractions, restaurants, shopping etc.. Relax & Enjoy your trip !! :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Great deal the Entertainment book.....I know that I can use it for other trips too.....Thank you for the tip. I understand what you mean by the Citywalk deal now......I thought you needed a pass to get into the actual place like at Pleasure Island.....thanks for all your help ya'll......:D

If you do end up at the Portofino you will love it. The service is fabulous, as is the food at Mama Della's.

You'll have a great time whatever you choose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter