Great pictures of new Buzz ride and

dsnylndmom

Disneyland Addict
the new tomorrowland paint scheme at www.miceage.com

Seem's they soft opened Buzz to hotel guests last night and it got a GREAT reception :cool1: The new paint looks wonderful from the pictures I saw. With the Subs coming back there's defintely some life being brought back into Tomorrowland!! Now just give me back my Peoplemover!!! :banana: :earboy2:

I was excited to hear about the new subs. DH has been very disappointed since they took them out, he says "they could have kept it and done a lot to make it better". So now I hear they are bringing it back in 2007 with a Finding Nemo theme. Can't wait!

I was just there today and was thinking they must be going to do soft openings of Buzz soon because the whole area in front of it is opened up. Wonder when us AP holders will get to try it?

iceskatejen said:
I was just there today and was thinking they must be going to do soft openings of Buzz soon because the whole area in front of it is opened up. Wonder when us AP holders will get to try it?

If it's supposed to open to the public on March 17th, I'm thinking the AP previews should be any time now! Keep checking! I know that no one on micechat has previewed yet, but there's a ton of people constantly checking! LOL :banana:

we can not wait, we where hopping this would be open when we went in april are olodest boy loved toystory so much when he was little he watched it over and over . :banana:

A coworker of mine has a dd who works for Disneyland, and they got special passes to ride this attraction either this or next weekend.

I like the fact that they are going to tie this ride to the Internet, and people can play from home, too. From what I understand, the people at home will pick certain targets & if you hit them, you get extra points, and they do, too. Guests will also have the option to email their scores after riding.... I think they're going to start this in May, but not sure.

dsnylndmom said:
If it's supposed to open to the public on March 17th, I'm thinking the AP previews should be any time now! Keep checking! I know that no one on micechat has previewed yet, but there's a ton of people constantly checking! LOL :banana:

Is it opening on the 17th??? At the main DL site it said May 5, my kids LOVED (ok, me and DH too) Buzz at MK! I wasn't looking forward to telling DD that it wouldn't be open while we were there (not that she knows we're going) we had tears for a week when she found out IASW wasn't open at MK!

If it's open when we get there in April she's gonna freak out even more! :cheer2: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter