Great reviews on Neverland CLub- how about COntemp's Mousketeer CLub?

88Citgo

Earning My Ears
I thought the never club sounded more fun but since we are staying at Contemp I choose the Mouseketeer club. Any experiences/comparisons/problems? Thanks!

Hi,
I just got back on 10/2. My boys had stayed one evening at the Neverland Club and I thought what you did. We were staying at the Contemporary and so I thought it would be easier to just try that one for their other evening out. This place was like a hole in the wall compared to the Neverland Club. Both boys looked thoroughly disgusted with me and I knew I had made a big mistake when we walked in.

Keep in mind, if your kids are small...the Mousketeer Club is probably ok. The toys and what have you looked more geared for like a 4 year old and down maybe. My boys are quite older than that. It is also VERY small if you have been to the Neverland Club, they are nothing alike whatsoever. We ended up switching at the last second. The lady got sort of perturbed with me but thats ok, no harm done.

The Neverland Club is on my boys not to be missed list from this trip on! They loved it there!

have fun and enjoy...
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter