Great use of a Lunch Voucher and Q&C Vouchers!!

lat

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
We just came back and used 2 Q&C vouchers and 1 lunch voucher.

We used one at Beaches & Cream, it is always a good value here.

We used another one at Pizzafari, good value too. Good food there, our first time eating there. It was a lot of food.

We used one Kingdom lunch voucher at Brown Derby - EXCELLENT value

DH got the filet mignon surf & turf (not sure how much it cost, the waiter suggested it), coconut shrimp as the appitizer, diet coke, the waiter put 2 desserts on this one (one banana cheese cake or something like that and one flourless chocolate cake), plus a coffee. We paid for other food we ordered. We tipped extra because of what he did (did not expect him to put both dessert on the voucher or the coffee at the end). I think the food along on this voucher was easily over $60 plus tax and tips while the voucher only cost me around $30. GREAT food and GREAT service. Will definitely go back. It was our best meal during this trip.

I find the lunch vouchers to be generally great value, while Q&C vouchers you really need to figure out if it would be worth it at various eateries.

Thanks for posting! Welcome back. I love the vouchers because it is prepaid food. I just hope to break even. We have not tried the kingdom lunch vouchers yet.

is the surf and turf on the menu? do not remember seeing it ..what did it consist of? I have a Ps for BD and planned on using the klv voucher any way. how did you go about using it, just tell them you have the voucher and what would they suggest?
thanks

Jann,

I just showed it to the server when he first came around. He suggested surf and turf and it was not on the menu. It was the filet mignion and four or five shrimps. We just ordered whatever we wanted to eat and he took care of the rest. Our server's name was Kevin. Great service and extremely professional. Would love to have him again.

BTW, I ordered the cobb sald since it was highly recommended on this board and I was not impressed. It was just too much dressing and too chopped up for me. Almost looks like a paste of some sort.

No, Brown Derby.

We did use the lunch vouchers at RFC by AK in Feb. However, we felt the food at BD was much much better than RFC. RFC wins hands down in quantity though.

I remember I ordered the ceazar salad with chicken, came with many bread sticks, a bottle water, and a strawberry lemonade. I paid seperately for the pizza. All the food was good and there was PLENTY for us. Very pleasantly surprised. Enjoy!!!

Thanks! I've been trying to decide on how to use my KVL voucher. Brown Derby sounds great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter