great women's bag for parks!

S

susy

I found this great little bag to carry around the parks and am now using it all the time!
It's a soft, nylon, square-shaped bag by Kipling. If has an adjustable shoulder strap that can also be used as a back pack. You can also take the strap off and it has a handle.

It has a front pocket that closes with velcro- perfect for sunglasses, then a zip compartment with pockets for credit cards, then a bigger compartment for your autograph book, poncho, wipes, camera,etc and then a zip compartment in the back of the bag for cash, whatever else.

It comes in different colors (red, black, navy, light blue, cream). . I already put some of my pins on it!

regular price was $48, got it 30 percent off- $35 with tax

yes, i would like to know too...i did a seach for that brand but no luck...fill us in please

I got it at the mall. the store is called "Kipling" and they also sell them in luggage stores. It's more of a luggage line than a purse.

Okay, I found three websites!

www.kipling.com
official site...
select "bags", then "crush handbags", my handbag is JOGA. they have free shipping

www.luggageonline.com
click on "kipling"
saw a few cute ones (but not mine specifically)- cube mini handbag, Flea-top zip handbag, fundamental drawstring backpack, when mini backpack

www.irvs.com
Go to shop by manufacturer- find kipling
save15% w/ coupon code "PACKING" at checkout.

this is a whole line of really nice luggage and travel bags.

I think I may start a collection!

you might want to also check on ebags as well. they always have a special going on.

I got a great bag at Walmart for $11.00. I have a weak back. So I wanted a shoulder strap. I found a bag that looks like a sm. backpack. I'm still using it for a purse. It is 10" top to bottom and 4" deep. It has a large main compartment in the middle. The front compartment has a back strap type closure,I used it for carrying snacks. The back zips open and there is an organized area for pens ID a couple of credit card pockets and a small zipped area. the other side has a great cargo need that zips open, it was Fab for holding all those WDW receits!! On the sides of the bag is a cell phone pocket and a small water bottle in a cargo net.It worked Great at WDW!!

Since I purchased my bag, I've seen a lot of similar ones at Target. As long as it has all the different compartments that you are looking for, it should work great.

I also bought a Kipling bag. It is a mini backpack. I have not used it yet, as I specifically bought it for my Disney trip. For me it will be just the right size, however if you take a lot of stuff into the parks, it is on the small side. I bought it at the Kipling store in Woodbury Commons.

www.kipling.com
official site...
select "bags", then "crush handbags", my handbag is JOGA. they have free shipping

Gee ... I love those graphics. A nearly naked woman with only a backpack and thong underwear on. I think I'll pass on a company with that kind of image.

why is the model wearing a backpack AND a thong? and she's shopping in a store? Weird! :rolleyes:

Since they've started doing the bag checks, my bag of choice is my DH's pockets. :) If it doesn't fit in there, it stays at the RV. He now carries all our tickets and cards, my lipstick and any other personals I may need. I take the camera out of the case and put it in a ziplock bag. This way it fits in his pocket and also stays dry. So if you have a DH who only wears pleated shorts, you may want to try out my new bag. :D

Robin-
what???? I never saw that picture (of the woman). It's a very "trendy" type company. I wonder if that's how they plan to market to kids- not good!

Okay, I went back- it's a drawing (bad enough)- I thought it was a photograph!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter