Griddle Recipes - Share your Fav's!

Never thought of biskets on the griddle. I need to try it. I have tried them in the pie irons, and fail everytime.

Never thought of biskets on the griddle. I need to try it. I have tried them in the pie irons, and fail everytime.

I like Jets70's idea, Spence, of taking the flaky style biscuits and peeling them in half in order to cook them completely on the grill. It eliminates the need for the wire/cooling rack that the YT vids used. And if needed I suppose the biscuits could be flipped and cooked on the other side to get them done if needed.

Plus, that means I can eat twice as many biscuits without the guilt! :banana:

Ed

Does anyone else use the blackstone "table"? It's no fun to cook on an uneven griddle. Do you have a clever technique or some gadgets to level it other than busting out the level? I've thought about those small bubble levels with two sided tape that fall off eventually, but curious for your cleverness.

Does anyone else use the blackstone "table"? It's no fun to cook on an uneven griddle. Do you have a clever technique or some gadgets to level it other than busting out the level? I've thought about those small bubble levels with two sided tape that fall off eventually, but curious for your cleverness.

View attachment 562242

I purchased a bubble level for our camper fridge as it says that should be level. So we can verify the auto level. It will work for the griddle also, as I plan to use it with my 17. link is below.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VT4P7TT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Attachments

• 61EXDpHngaL._AC_SL1001_.jpg
    61EXDpHngaL._AC_SL1001_.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 0

View attachment 562242
Yep, only thing I use with mine. I have a level app on my phone I'll use, also a 10" level stays in camper at all times. Also, you can start to cook and if you see one corner is pooling the grease, turn and loosen the know on whichever leg is opposite and very gently ease it down and retighten.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter