Groceries?

River Country

15hours49Minutes away without traffic
Has anyone used the Grocery Service? IS it just overpriced for convenience? Worth it Pros and Cons?

I just cant justify spending $3.25 for a bottle of SmartWater when i can buy it at shop rite fro $5.99 for a six pack. But what some of the other items>?

We use wegoshop and they are fantastic! They charge a relatively small fee and bring you the receipt from the store...and you can even pick the store they go to!!

Has anyone used the Grocery Service? IS it just overpriced for convenience? Worth it Pros and Cons?

We have used GardenGrocer and we have gone off property ourselves to buy direct. Personally I think I prefer to use a service. If you are buying over $100.00 in groceries, I think the convenience is well worth the price. When we had the groceries delivered, everything was waiting at Bell Services with the perishables in the refrigerator and the frozen food in the freezer. Once we arrived at our room Bell Services had it there within 10 minutes. When we went off property, we were gone for almost 3 hours between drive time and shopping.

Now if I was going down and planned on spending time off property, I would most likely do my own shopping. If I was planning on spending all or almost all the time on property I will use a service.

We used wegoshop and loved it! We love that they will shop at whatever store we want them to!

We have used WeGo and GG and had some problems with GG. Now we like to be in control so we rent a car. Shop or eat off site when we want, use it to get around WDW and never have to wait for a crowded bus that makes several stops.

:earsboy: Bill

Just checked out wegoshop and it looks pretty good, went ahead and registered and filled out my grocery list of things that I think we will need. Their prices are very reasonable. I would love to have our groceries waiting at the resort when we arrive. It would save a lot of time.

Just checked out wegoshop and it looks pretty good, went ahead and registered and filled out my grocery list of things that I think we will need. Their prices are very reasonable. I would love to have our groceries waiting at the resort when we arrive. It would save a lot of time.

I know you'll be happy with them. We used them Xmas week $500.00 plus in groceries, diapers, alcohol....mostly the first two. Very professional staff.

DD and I used GG this summer for a quick golfing trip. We were able to get about $65 worth of food that we could use as snacks or breakfast. Worked Great!!

Adam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter