Grocery Bag Swap OPEN

party of 3

<font color=royalblue>i can't believe that i will
Hi Ladies!

So Mum asked if we had one going on and I think it's a good idea. Anyone wanna play??

Lets see......

how do we want to do it?
send 4 bags get 4 back?
do we have to say they all have to be the same size?
(target has 2 types. i regular size and a big one that folds up and snaps?)
groups or no groups?
they don't weigh much so do you want to send 6 get 6?
mail to me and i'll mail back to everyone?

ideas/ comments?

DUE DATE OCT 15

SMALL GROUP PLAYERS: 4 bags each
party of 3(2 groups)------have them
morgansmommy----->rec'd
mazda---->rec'd
chiefdragon
rebecca---->rec'd
AWM----->rec'd
Tinkerbean--->rec'd
Xerxia----->rec'd
lewdyan(2 groups)----->rec'd
disneyelf10----->rec'd
DIT---->rec'd

LARGE GROUP PLAYERS: 4 bags each
party of 3
morgansmommy---->rec'd
mazda---->rec'd
AWM(2 groups)---->rec'd
Tinkerbean---->rec'd
DIT---->rec'd
Mum (2 groups)---->rec'd

HOMEMADE Jennifer bags:
party of 3
DIT(pooh lining)
AWM
Mazda
Tinkerbean

I would have a set send in _____ and get back _____. Maybe do 1 group for small and 1 for large bags. I would have everyone in each size in the same group and send them back a random assortment.

Rebecca

ok that will work! thanks Rebecca.

of course you can hand yours to me!

now how many 4 or 6?
i myself vote 6. they are usually not much money and they should not be too heavy to mail back out.

and i like rebecca's idea of 2 groups. large and small.

4 or 6 is fine, they are inexpensive. I like the idea of small and large too. But think I'd prefer groups of 4 if there are two different sized groups. I've got a very small one, about 6x8? Is that the small you are thinking of? Or, is small the regular size from Target, Kohl's, Stop & Shop, etc., and large is the mungo hugo ones from Disney Store?

i thinking the small is the regular one and the large is the one that folds up and snaps shut.

so can i open this swap up in this thread or do i need to start a new one?

where is the very small one from??

Go ahead and use this thread- just add open to the title so people know to sign-up. Due date can be within a few weeks as it doesn't take work to do these. If the person asking for the swap doesn't come back by Monday you may want to send her a pm.

Rebecca

ok i'm going to host this and do 2 different size groups.

small/regular-
which is usually the ones from the grocery store

and
large.
sometimes the fold up and snap and some don't but are clearly bigger. they don't have to fold and snap.

you send in 4 bags for either or both groups and get 4 back @ random.

how about a due date of Oct 1st?

does this work?

just let me know which group you want to be in.

this sounds like fun. i hope we have some more people join in!

i thinking the small is the regular one and the large is the one that folds up and snaps shut.

so can i open this swap up in this thread or do i need to start a new one?

where is the very small one from??

So, the small is the regular one from Stop & Shop and Target (and the same size from The Disney Store), and the large is the snappity one from Kohl's? Am I reading correctly?

I got the really small one as a freebie from...Nature's Bounty I think. It's like a lunch bag size. Doesn't really hold much.

yup the small is the one that is usually $1.00 and is at stop and shop, target....
and the large one is clearly bigger than that one but does not have to snap up. just bigger. it is ok if they do snap but the don't have to. like my jo's one is bigger and does not snap.
make sense?

i have a really small tote bag from the xmas tree shop that i just love. not the same as these, but oh so darlin'.

Okay, put me in each group then. You may want to change the due date to say, October 15th, so our overseas friends have plenty of time to shop and mail. Just a thought ;)

Thaks morgansmom;) I wonder if Queenie would like to join so she can have cute bags to carry diapers around in:rolleyes1

I'll have a spot in each group please - are charity ones acceptable? Like cancer nurses (Macmillan Cancer Relief is a charity which helped my dad a lot)etc?

i did not get there. my boys took me furniture shopping in the afternoon. i thought we found a great set, but then at dinner dh said he was not *sure* he loved it!

but i've got to find some fun bags!!!

i hope more people want to play with us.

I would love to join in. DH and I use these all the time and get lots of comments when people see the different types we have. Could I join the small group please.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter